Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Social gallery

More
9 years 4 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #3388 by SUMANT KOTHARI
Hello
I have purchesed Jux social gallery. I installed mod_jux_social_gallery only to my joomla 2.5 admin & its gives me only limited option for instagram , only gives the limit & advance option for all social gallery. I dont installed qs_jux_social_gallery.zip , because i installed it on my localhost & it not installed completly though my site is not running in localhost , its say "Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.10 or higher to run this version of Joomla!" . My question is , i am using 5.2.17 in my server. If i install qs_jux_social_gallery.zip then my site down? or its run with no negative impact?
on installing the 1st folder mod_jux_social_gallery only, its giving me only option to limit count of images from Instagram with no option to select desired Instagram images.

I want to flexibly pick images from Instagram for my Joomla site as indicated in extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-social-gallery within Full Description before I purchased the same.

Also, when I click on fetched Instagram image on my Joomla site, its opening a lightbox gallery. I want to open my Instagram page from where this was fed.

Do I need to install the 2nd folder provided - qs_jux_social_gallery? I tried running on local host but failed based on the above

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by SUMANT KOTHARI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #3462 by Lee Giang
Replied by Lee Giang on topic Jux Social gallery
Dear Fabzlist
First of all, we are so sorry for late response. We have to spent quite long time to check for your issues.

1. At the moment, Instagram does not support pick image to display like Facebook or Flickr (because Instagram can not create album, and with Facebook and Flickr, it also can select album to display only, can not pick any picture from the album to display. Except choose limit number of pictures to display for it). So sorry for the wrong description in our site, we will edit it to make the information clearer.

2. When you pick images from Instagram via API, it will return a JSON String, include the information of images, however inside it will not include the link to page instagram.

We are so sorry for can not help you in this issue. We will learn more about the way to retrieve data from Instagram and update as soon as possible.

Sorry once again and best regards

More
9 years 2 days ago #3473 by SUMANT KOTHARI
Replied by SUMANT KOTHARI on topic Jux Social gallery
Hi - I need immediate refund on my credit card for 9 Euros as I purchased this extension only based on the fact that it was documented in full description and said that you can fetch flexibly from Instagram as mentioned in your documentation also. This extension is USELESS for me now.

As you confirm below and admit this faux paus at your end, please refund to my credit card and confirm. CC# is 5593 0004 0004 8213 exp 2/16. Its a Mastercard

KINDLY CONFIRM URGENTLY on doing the needful PROMPTLY

More
9 years 1 day ago #3475 by Lee Giang
Replied by Lee Giang on topic Jux Social gallery
Dear Fabzlist

We are truly sorry about this issue.
We already refund to you, please check your account and let us know if there are any problems.
Hope you can sympathize for this mistake.

Best regards

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds