Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Real Estate Joomla

More
8 years 9 months ago #6372 by Mihai Stoica
Hi,

I purchased Real Estate Joomla template from ThemeForest. I use it for website eppic.ro/
The modules Featured Properties (bottom on frontpage, in romanian Featured properties is = Oferte disponibile), above the footer, is generating a wrong link. The link for Item "Apartament 3 camere Ultracentral" is generated like this eppic.ro/component/jux_real_estate/realty/5?catID=37&Itemid=101 and it leads to a page with the homepage template, you still remain at homepage... The correct page must be eppic.ro/vanzari/apartamente-3-camere/realty/5?catID=37 .

Please tell me how to fix this bug.

On your demo, this module works fine: demo.joomlaux.com/#realestate

the property 2 River Ter #12M on homepage generate a good link: demo.joomlaux.com/templates/2015/realest...nt/realty/2?catID=31
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #6387 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Real Estate Joomla
Hi mihaistoica
I see links as image is correct, because the menu "vanzari" your chosen lists all properti, should such a link will appear.
Best regards
Falcao

More
8 years 9 months ago #6396 by Mihai Stoica
Replied by Mihai Stoica on topic Real Estate Joomla
Hi,

my problem is with module "Oferte disponibile", the link: eppic.ro/component/jux_real_estate/realty/2?catID=32&Itemid=101 is wrong. Correct link is eppic.ro/component/jux_real_estate/realty/2?catID=32 , and the resulting page must be without homepage design and homepage modules.

In your demo the link is generated correct by the module featured properties: demo.joomlaux.com/templates/2015/realest...nt/realty/2?catID=31

in my site, the link is realty/2?catID=32&Itemid=101... here is the difference, "&Itemid=101" create a wrong page...
Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago #6397 by Mihai Stoica
As you can see, all the links generated by the index.php page (homepage) have and extra code

If you use filters "cautare oferte" you get this link: eppic.ro/component/jux_real_estate/realt...estate&view=realties

And if you select first offer: eppic.ro/component/jux_real_estate/realty/52?Itemid=101 it appears this code: ?Itemid=101

same problem appear if you navigate starting from all homepage modules, footer, filters or featured properties... links get this code " ?Itemid=101" at the end

but if you use the main menu on homepage, the links works fine...

I don't understand what's the problem with homepage, which component generates this code ?Itemid=101

More
8 years 9 months ago #6399 by Mihai Stoica
Hi,

I use this attached quickstart package for creating eppic.ro and here is for testing: eppic.4m-concept.ro/

If you can see, in my demo page eppic.4m-concept.ro/ all the links generated in homepage have the same problem, at the end of the link are this code: ?Itemid=101

but if you navigate from the main menu oferte/categorii de oferte/apartamente 4 camere: eppic.4m-concept.ro/properties/categorii...amente-4-camere.html all the link in list page work perfect.

try this quickinstall package to see if it is ok.

Mihai

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #6401 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Real Estate Joomla
HI mihaistoica
Please send me link of your site and your admin account via private message. I will check for you soon.
Best regards
Falcao

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds