Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file HTTPS Support for Coming Soon Plugin

More
8 years 1 month ago #11464 by Kevin Morrison
I am using the JUX Coming Soon plugin on a site that is set to force the entire site to load securely. Your plugin is not honoring this feature and the browser is alerting me that it is trying to load scripts from an unauthenticated source. While this is not a game changer the plugin should adhere to the Joomla core request to load scripts and images in a secure manner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11495 by Sang Manh
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About this warning out plugin use send email via ajax and it load file {root}/media/plg_jux_comingsoon/sendmail.php
So you can don't worry about this.
Hope this help!
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11501 by Kevin Morrison
It is not about worrying it is about credibility to site visitors. When they see this they get cold feet and since this is the prelim to a new site there is a risk they wont come back if they feel the site is not secure. So yes it is something to be concerned about. I will fix this myself if I get time.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11506 by Sang Manh
Hi Kevin,
Ok. We are so thanks if you fix it help us. Currently, we are very busy with new projects, so if you fix finish, you can tell us how to fix, we'll update for our product.
Thanks once again.

Sang Manh

More
7 years 10 months ago #12900 by Pete Struve
this is a problem on my sites also.... need to get a fix for the secure site usage.

Pete
highlandgardenshotel.com/

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds