Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Background video does not display with Android Chr

More
9 years 8 months ago #1770 by JayBEE
Hi,

Your Background Video product does not work when using Android Chrome or the stock browser under KitKat 4.4.2 (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). On the other hand, it does work with Android Mozilla Firefox.

Please also setup a SSL Certficate on your support pages, I do not feel comfortable giving you my backend and ftp account and passwords over plain text. SSL Certificates are very affordable these days.

To make matters worse, I was unable to submit a ticket because the dropdown to select the product does not work and you have that set as a required field in order to submit the form. I was unable to submit a ticket using Chrome, Firefox 30 or Internet Exploder 8 under Windows 7.

I also do not see an email for support.

Please help.

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 8 months ago #1774 by GDragon
Dear Jaybee,
Sorry for late reply because we just have weekend (we are using GMT +7 timezone).
About bg video module, Now it don't autoplay on mobile devices!
And about SSL Certficate on our support pages, you can comfortable because our support system is the same joomla extension support system!
Hope this help and goodluck!

Best regards,
Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
More
9 years 8 months ago #1775 by JayBEE
The autoplay DOES WORK FINE AND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Firefox. The autoplay DOES NOT WORK with Chrome and the stock browser on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
More
9 years 7 months ago #1826 by GDragon
Hi, Sorry for late reply!
We are upgrading our product and try to fix it asap in future version!

Best regards,
Long Do

Best regards,
--GD--
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds