Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Problem with size and position (2 issues)

More
7 years 11 months ago #12328 by Calvin Toy
Issue #1 - looping full screen problem

I have the JUX Background Video installed and running on a site. It is running a YT video full screen. It works exactly as expected for the first time through the video.

However, after the video ends and it replays (loops), the video is no longer filling the screen. It is full-width, but not full height (it is showing letterboxed). However, if I change the window size even slightly, it pops back to being full screen.

I have another different site that is set up in almost the same way, but on that site when the video loops it continues to be full height (filling the screen).

Issue #2 - local video position

On the same site with Issue #1, I have separately tried to use a local video (not YT). It plays fine, and when it loops it retains the full screen (full height) mode.

However, it is not playing centered. That is, the video appears to be anchored on the left edge, so it is playing with the right side cropped off and the video off-center.

How can the local video be set to play centered. It is a spinning earth, so centered on the screen is important.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #12340 by NT
HI Calvin,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product
Your message could not support.
Please send me your account site via private message, I will check it for you
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds