Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Getting a lot of errors.

More
7 years 10 months ago #13164 by Kaagee Solutions
Hi,

Just bought the background video extension. I want it to function in the background, but it seems to have some issues. Getting a lot of 400 (bad requests) and 413 (Request entity to large): At every loop of the video this happens.

Issue 1:

s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....977:N&bat=7.977:1:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 413 (Request Entity Too Large)

qoe:1 GET s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....495:N&bat=3.495:1:1 400 (Bad Request)
qoe:1 GET s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....118:N&bat=3.118:1:1 400 (Bad Request)
qoe:1 GET s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....071:N&bat=4.071:1:1 400 (Bad Request)
qoe:1 GET s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....977:N&bat=7.977:1:1 413 (Request Entity Too Large)
qoe:1 GET s.youtube.com/api/stats/qoe?event=stream....887:N&bat=3.887:1:1 400 (Bad Request)

issue 2:

inline-e038eb168f.js:39 false
inline-1045b6e6f9c.js:39 false
inline-f90d7425ba.js:39 false
inline-1332d4a4f10.js:39 false
inline-2173fad951.js:39 false
inline-5ee397b3d8.js:39 false

//console.log(startAts_array193);
//console.log(stopAts_array193);
console.log(loop193);

Issue 3:

the html text "my video" is shown 5 times in screen as a link.. the title is off. This looks like a bug.

Please could you reply me with an explanation for the the above problems so I can fix them. Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13269 by Kaagee Solutions
Not responding to a customer in over a week, sorry but in my book that is lousy support. I had to fix some things on my own now. but the error codes are still there, maybe because of an outdated youtube Api support of the extension. Also local files doesn't work. You should communicate to your customers better, your a company who offers a service, so please live up to that.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13397 by Kaagee Solutions
REALLY BAD SERVICE. WHEN DO YOU EVER RESPOND???????? HELLO???

More
7 years 9 months ago #13513 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Getting a lot of errors.
Hi Kaagee Solutions,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
I'm sorry for the late reply. Maybe our employees have forgotten this ticket. I am very sorry for that.
Please send me your account site via private message, I will check it for you
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #13978 by Kaagee Solutions
I read that the Support of Joomlaux is great and swift! But that is not my experience:

2 months ago I started a topic. Result: No response

1 month and three weeks ago, I asked for a response... Result: No response

1 month ago I started to send out some private messages and yes after a week I finally got an reaction. A employee of Joomlaux could not explain why I did not get a response, but I would finally get the help i asked for. So I thought..

I send out an reply on the 11th of Juli.. and today the 8th of August I send out a private message again.. because? No reply for over a month!

So if the support is really great according to many customers, there can only be one explanation.... you must really hate me personally to not respond at all. Why else would you not respond for so many times? The subscription is for 2 months. This plugin needs an update because Youtube uses Api 3. Is it such a terrible thing to ask you about that? Or have you been stalling so the subscription date is no longer valid to update?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Kaagee Solutions. Reason: spelling

More
7 years 8 months ago #13982 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic Getting a lot of errors.
Hi Kaagee.
I'm sorry for reply late.
Please give me your link and your account of administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My developer will check it for you soon.
Because we can't check your problem via your description. it very difficult,
Thank you so much for empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 8 months ago #13984 by Kaagee Solutions
I just want to say one thing here. I understand things might be difficult to solve sometimes, but that does not mean you don't answer someone at all. I too have to solve difficult things sometimes for customers. We don't have all the answers instantly sometimes, but I for one take my pride in swift and clear communication.

I just want to know what your solution is for the Api errors. If this will be updated soon in the module or the reason why this would not be possible.

Thank you in advance for a clear answer on this.

More
7 years 8 months ago #13989 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic Getting a lot of errors.
Hi Kaagee Solutions.
I'm sorry for all problem.
My developer will reply for you via email.
Thanks you so much for empathy again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds