Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Coming Soon Page Not Showing

More
9 years 2 days ago #3935 by GDragon
Hi agabby,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked an answered with tutorial steps in sticky topic. Please check again!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 11 months ago #4530 by Angelica
I'm all of a sudden having the same problem. The plugin is enabled but won't show live when activated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing. Please help. I wanted to be able to set this up without much troubleshooting.

Thanks,
More
8 years 11 months ago #4539 by GDragon
Hi kabod55,
Thanks for your reply!
Can you describe more about problem! You can't login to see live site? Please pm me your site url and admin account. I'll check it for you!

Best regards,
--GD--
More
8 years 11 months ago #4570 by AGab
Replied by AGab on topic Coming Soon Page Not Showing
Hello,

Not sure if you resolved your issue.. but what I had to do was play around with I think its #8 - Users Group - When I read that it seems as if its saying.. what user groups should have access to the count down site. So I put public, administrators and me super admin.

I later realized that it means - What user Group needs access to the backend and that would just be me the Super User.. Then it worked. I just think they should re-word the directions.. but very good product

Thanks
More
8 years 11 months ago #4584 by GDragon
Hi agabby,
I'm very happy when you can fix it yourself and shared will other people! many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--
More
8 years 11 months ago #4603 by Angelica
Thanks agabby for your response. Very appreciative. But I'm not sure what my issue is. My Coming Soon page had since started showing, but in a hysterical blinking of the page. But when I changed User to 8 only, not the plugin is not showing up anymore. So, I'm not sure what the issue is. I've pm the support. I will post anything that can be helpful to others when my issue is resolved.
More
8 years 11 months ago #4615 by GDragon
Hi kabod55,
I checked your site and see you don't choose Website launch date time. That's why coming soon don't work. I chose calendar time and all working fine now. So please check your site again!
Note: You can read the document here for configuration coming soon page:
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_coming_soon/
Hope this help!
If you really like our product please write an review and vote 100 points for us at:
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_coming_soon/
It will help us very much to develop our product! Many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--
More
8 years 11 months ago #4635 by Angelica
Thanks longdt,

That resolved the issue. However, when I disabled and enabled the plugin again, as I am designing my site in the backend. I had the same issue. It only appeared again after I changed the calendar date. I won't be using the countdown or date in the front end for a while, but for users who may be experiencing this issue while working on your website in the backend...changing the calendar displayed the coming soon page again after I re-enabled it after disabling.
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4657 by GDragon
Hi kabod55,
Thanks for your reply!
I checked your site and don't have the problem as you describe. You can see the video I sent for you!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by GDragon.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds