Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Only level 1 items showing (no submenu items)

More
7 years 9 months ago #13306 by Jereme
Hello. I have CSS3 mega menu installed and configured the same on my test and prod sites. Test works great (test.memorylaneinn.com), but prod will not display the submenu items ( www.memorylaneinn.com - mega menu at bottom). I can't find any differences in settings between the two sites. You can see the menu does have submenu items (using the same menu at the top of the page). Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13319 by Huyen Tran
Hi Jereme.
Thank you for using product our.
I'm sorry for reply late, because We just have a holiday for 3 days.
I checked your site and find the cause megamenu don't show when responsive.
because You put mega menu on a container that will hide when responsive. Pelase view this video

1. You can select other position for mega menu
2. You can custom css that turn off line code:" display: none" in tab advanced of module.
@media only screen and (max-width: 960px), (max-device-width: 960px){
div#jsn-pos-breadcrumbs.display-desktop, div.jsn-modulecontainer.display-desktop{
display:block!important;
}
}

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13325 by Jereme
The problem is that the submenu items don't show. I'm not asking about it hiding when responsive, I want it to hide because I have a different menu for mobile, that is not what my post is about. Please see the included screenshot of the menu items that have subitems which will not display.

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Jereme. Reason: fixed image link

More
7 years 9 months ago #13327 by Huyen Tran
Hi Jereme.
i'm sorry for my mistake
I fixed it for you. Please check and feedback to me again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago #13347 by Jereme
Thanks, it works fine now. It looks like you added this custom CSS to the menu module - are there any other changes you needed to make?

Also, I have moved this menu to the top where it belongs now that it is working properly. However it will not display to the right of my logo. The standard menu that comes with the template looks correct. What can we change to fix this? See screenshots.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13348 by Jereme
I'm sorry, after closer inspection, the custom CSS is losing some of the style I had before. The first screenshot is from my test site without the custom CSS, and the second screenshot is with the custom CSS. Notice the padding is missing and the hover is not coloring the entire item.

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Jereme. Reason: fixed image link

More
7 years 9 months ago #13357 by Huyen Tran
Hi Jereme.
Thanks your feedback to me again.
1. Mega menu don't display the right as image attachment because You select it is left on module. Please view image attachment.
prntscr.com/bm096q
2. I fixed for you for the problem that when hover submenu item.
Please check and feedback to me again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago #13376 by Jereme
Thanks Huyen, the menu style is perfect now!

I did try changing the menu alignment before posting, and it does align to the right, but it is still not directly to the right of the logo. I tried removing some menu items, thinking the menu was too long, but that didn't help. What us causing this?

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13377 by Huyen Tran
Dear Jereme.
1. the cause for mega menu can't show align to the right with logo because my template , You assign logo for position logo and assign menu for position mainmenu. 2 position don't line. Please view image:
prnt.sc/bmduzf
2. I can CSS for it, but when you responsive. Mega menu will override logo with some screen.
You can test with some code in tab advanced.
div#js-meganav{
margin-top:-90px!important;
margin-right:-90px!important;
}
3. You can help me, write a review and vote 100 point for each section for my product on JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...oomla-css3-mega-menu
thanks your review

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Huyen Tran.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13395 by Jereme
I see what you are saying, but that is strange because a regular menu module type displays the menu fine next to the logo. Anyway, setting the margins to -90px moved it into position, but the width was still too wide and the menu was displaying on top of the logo. I set width: 700px instead of changing the margins and that got the result I want.

Regarding your previous post about correcting the submenu style (#13357), did you do anything other than add custom CSS to the megamenu module? Because I copied that CSS to my test site and the menu is still displaying like this. I want to be sure I captured all your changes.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds