Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Weather translations not working

More
7 years 9 months ago #13589 by AdPlus
Hi,
I have a problem with JUX Weather translations. I have translated the .mod_jux_weather_forecast.ini file and most of the translations in font and back end work fine HOWEVER the weather condition descriptions (e.g. "Partly cloudy", "Rainy" etc) don't translate in the front end.
Everything else in the back and front end IS translated, only the weather condition description (see: demo.joomlaux.com/#jux-weather-forecast - description next to temperature and above wind speed in the left above corner) is not translated.

I can send the translation file in a private message, though I must say that I haven't done any other changes in the file other than translations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13602 by Huyen Tran
Hi AdPlus.
Thank you for using product our,
I'm sorry. Because The weather condition get from site: weather.com/en-GB . Module can't translate all conditions of The weather
Thank you so much for empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago #13610 by AdPlus
Hi,
but what are the translations of weather conditions in .mod_jux_weather_forecast.ini file then for?
see:
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_RAIN___WIND = "Light Rain / Wind"
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_RAIN_WITH_THUNDER = "Light Rain with Thunder"
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_SNOW = "Light Snow"

More
7 years 7 months ago #14404 by AdPlus
Hi,
Also, in JUX forecast back end there's also a place to enter the language code ("Enter the abbrevations for languages to set the language of data gotten from weather.com"). I tried adding different language codes (incl "et" which I would need at the moment) need BUT it does not seem to work and translate the weather data gotten from weather.com - even though the language code is right and weather.com has the data in "et"- Estonian ( weather.com/et-EE/ ).

Can someone please help - having the weather module half translated makes it half unusable :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #14405 by AdPlus
How can I change it from weather.com/en-GB to weather.com/et-EE/ ?

It's a bit troubling that I don't seem to get any replies or help in the forum...!

More
7 years 6 months ago #14444 by Huyen Tran
Hi AdPlus.
I'm sorry for reply late. I just have to holidays for 5days.
At the moment. weather forecast can't translate Because The weather condition get from site: weather.com/en-GB.
We are studying and update for this problem. Hope will feedback for you soon.
Thank you so much for empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds