Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle JUX Ken Burns Slideshow caption doesn't work

More
7 years 2 months ago #15662 by Magdalena Dobreva
Hi,

I have the following problem. If i want to add a caption to an image in backend it shows only the editor but no rows to write, in this case it's impossible to add any caption. could you please give me some advice how can i fixed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #15669 by HaiND
Hi Magdalena Dobreva
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry, Our products support only format Default Edito - TinyMCE Editor
Please go to back-end -> Global Configuration -> at tab Site -> Default Editor -> select TinyMCE Editor
Hope it can help you
If still having problems, , Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by HaiND.

More
7 years 2 months ago #15687 by Magdalena Dobreva
Hi,

thank you for your answer, but unfortunately that didn't help me much :). I see the editor but i cannot write anything, because there is no place to write. i think that is a kind of a bug or something like that. i can give you my backend access so that you can check it yourselfe.
Regards

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #15695 by HaiND
Hi Magdalena Dobreva
Thanks for feedbacks.,
, Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by HaiND.

More
7 years 1 month ago #15998 by Candice Williams
Was this resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue and would like to know what the fix is.

More
7 years 1 month ago #16001 by HaiND
Hi Candice Williams
Thanks for feedbacks.,
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds