Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle HELLO! HOW DO I INSTALL THE DEMO VERSION!

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #10810 by AGab
Hello.. I know u r busy but I do not understand.. how to install the demo version of this template. I am trying to start working on my websites and if its going to take me this long to get help.. You helped me install the template but I asked for the demo version because I still cannot figure this out. Now not to talk about competition but I did not have this problem with another template developer.. the instructions were very simple. I'm even trying to use their instructions to figure out yours. Their's is called DemoInstaller. What is your folder called? WHAT IS ANGIE? I don't see a QUICKINSTALLER for this template
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by AGab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #10812 by Sang Manh
Hi Gabrielle,
I'm sorry for reply late.
To use demo version, you can install quickstart package. This is link will guide you install:

If you have any difficult, please contact us.
Thanks.

Sang Manh
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sang Manh.

More
8 years 2 months ago #10823 by AGab
I've tried to use this and the instructions are either outdated or not very helpful. As I stated I did not have this issue with other templates from other developers. I have reviewed this video several times. Usually when the demo template is installed and I click on my website link .. the demo will appear. It's not doing this with this template. I will send a private message because I might need to go elsewhere.. It's taking too many days for me to get started.
a

More
8 years 2 months ago #10836 by Sang Manh
Hi Gabrielle,
I read your private message. I'm verry sorry. And about your problems:
1. About install template package: I access your site. To display like demo site, you need create new menus, and install modules.
However, we advise you should install quickstart package. It will display like demo site, and you edit it very easily.
2. About quickstart package, I have new version video to guide you install. (I sent it via PM).
If you still can't install it, please send me your account cpanel via PM. We'll install it help you.
Hope this help.
Many thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 2 months ago #10837 by AGab
I hope this helps.. but just realize that I've been complaining about this for at least two weeks. I realize I need the quickstart package which is not with my install. When you first installed the template.. I asked for you to help me install the quick-start, but it was not there. I will check the pm. Thanks
a

More
8 years 2 months ago #10838 by Sang Manh
Hi,
Ok, if you have any difficult, please contact us.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 2 months ago #10892 by AGab
I watched the video.. enjoyed the beautiful music.. but I have already done all of these steps long ago? Quickstart, my database, etc. has been installed long ago. I don;t see how to view the demo in my backend. The quickstart files have always been in my cpanel.

More
8 years 2 months ago #10894 by AGab
Hello.. I was able to get it to work.. I went through the installation process again with ANgie.. I think my database files were incomplete or corrupt.. when I checked myphpadmin they didn't appear complete. Thanks for your help
a

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds