Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Jux Petcare How To Remove DEMO Vimeo videos

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #11638 by AGab
Hello,

Once I was able to remove the video slider on Petcare, these videos came up overlapping and interfering with the website. How do I remove them? Where are they? I did try to remove them via "Articles" but nothing happens. Where are these located so I can remove them. Thanks

a
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by AGab. Reason: Not able to locate the videos afterall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #11639 by AGab
sorry I do need help
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by AGab.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #11649 by Sang Manh
Hi Gabrielle,
Can you send me your site and account via PM?
I will check it help you. Because as your description, I don't understand...
Many thanks.

Sang Manh

More
7 years 11 months ago #12005 by AGab
yes give me a few minutes I will send you login info via pm

More
7 years 11 months ago #12008 by Sang Manh
Hi Gabrielle,
Thanks for your message.
However, please send me supper admin account. I'll help you fix the problem.
Many thanks.

Sang Manh

More
7 years 11 months ago #12010 by AGab
Hello Sang,

OK.. I love that you are so helpful and wanting to do it for me.. but can I please ask that you tell me how to so I can have this in my bank of knowledge? You did this before and gave me instructions that worked. Are you willing to do this again? Tell me what to fix.. how to fix? It's the best way for me to learn. Thanks .. let me know.
a

More
7 years 11 months ago #12011 by Sang Manh
Hi Gabrielle,
I replied you via PM.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
7 years 10 months ago #12876 by AGab
Hello,

I don't want to disable the video slider. I want to remove DEMO videos (vimeo) and add my own? Where do I replace DEMO videos. They are not in the module, not in the media manager, checked K2? I checked categories, articles, .. I inspected css code, but I should not have to access template code to replace or remove the videos.

Why are the image 700 x 511 place holders sitting in the video slider position. I've searched for these as well in the media manager and I cant find them.

Where are these items? Frustrating.. You should be able to direct me here without accessing my site... just check your own DEMO. The only way we we continue to learn and spend less time asking you, (support) is if you put your ANSWERS on the FORUM, even after giving the answer via PM. When I have used other developer templates, I can find most of my answers under the forum, without bothering the forum moderator.

It's fine to tell us how to setup modules, but you don't tell us where to find your demo items. Thx
a

More
7 years 10 months ago #12882 by AGab
I think I found the DEMO VIMEO Videos on the Video Slider and can delete them. I see they are inserted as articles. I want to embed my videos but not as article but as html to link to url. I will try to make this happen, but if you have suggestions please assist. Thanks
a

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds