Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file loading problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #9622 by Son Ber
loading problems was created by Son Ber
I have installed the module and when I open the website online, the portfolio is displayed incorrectly, the images are shown on top of each other. Only when I reload the page does the portfolio display correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #9634 by NT
Replied by NT on topic loading problems
Hi SonBER,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Regarding your problem may be due to conflicts JS ... You can send me a site and account via message private. I'll check for you, from what you described very hard I can help you. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 3 months ago #9674 by Son Ber
Replied by Son Ber on topic loading problems
I have attached a screenshot, it shows that the portfolio shows only half the photo when loading. I do not want to send anyone access to my site, I would like the portfolio to work as promised or please refund me! In the module settings, I have activated the No Jquery Conflict, so there should not be any jquery conflict with Mootools.

Another thing that does not work is to place the tag tabs in the centre, it stays on the left!!!

And I have to change the tab title ALL, where can I change this title? Please assist, thanks

More
8 years 3 months ago #9708 by Jackie
Replied by Jackie on topic loading problems
Hi SonBER,
Thank you for choosing our product.
I can't help you fix this issue, I not sure it conflict with JS, maybe CSS or conflict with your template. So can you give us your site URL, our's DEV will help you check it soon.
I also refund money for you if I can help you make our module working fine.
Regards.
Jackie.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds