Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Multilanguage - Items with different language

More
8 years 4 months ago #9646 by Julien
Hi there,

I searched a while for a portfolio module/component that would do the job for my client, a creative agency.

I'm thinking Jux Portfolio might be the one, but I have several issues for multilanguage integration.

I need to have a website in English, French and Spanish.
I'm using the Falang translation extension that allows me to translate different elements such as menus, articles and modules without having to duplicate them.
I guess I'll still have to duplicate your module in the 3 languages to get it to work independently, but well.

I created .ini files without problem to have the "Load more" and other texts translated.

For some reason the Falang extension, which works fine for every other module, doesn't display JUX Porfolio properly.
See attachments :
Falang_1 : Falang interface, where I can choose the module to translate
Falang_2 : How it looks when I click on an item from Falang_1, for exemple Main Menu Mobile
Falang_3 : How it looks when I select JUX portfolio module. The html looks broken.

Any ideas of the causes and fixes for this ?

Thanks a lot,

J

(Also, it's a shame we cannot create the tags independently, then select them when creating an item. Would make it a lot easier to manage.)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9659 by GDragon
Hi Paper,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About translate jux portfolio to other language you should create .ini file to translate. It's normal translate of joomla.
However can you pm me your site url and admin account? I'll check and find what cause this error for you!

Best regards,
--GD--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds