Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Images not loading

More
7 years 7 months ago #13837 by Joel Fischer
I am having an issue with images not displaying on first load. The problem I am having is when the gallery first loads I can see the images when the "All" category is showing; however, I can only load the first category I created when I click on the category link. If I click any of the other categories I get no images. If I go to the "All" category and click the "load more" button I can get all my images to show up there. After loading them that way they will now show up when the category link is chosen. If I do not go load all my images through the "All" list they will not load in their respective category list. If I reload the page then everything resets and I have to start all over again. How do I get all my category images to display when I go to their respective category link? I am currently developing this site on my local server and I want to get everything working before I upload to my live site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #13851 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic Images not loading
Hi Joel
Thank you are using our product.
I don't know I can understand all your description. But I will description the function of this module.
Example: You created 2 categories: ( A and B ) name and select 5 items will show for first load
1. You have to click "ALL" on the filter. 5 item of A and B show,
2. this time, you click A or B on the filter. the items of A or B just shows.
If You still don't load items in "ALL". when you click A or B on the filter. it will can't show items.
Because A & B will filter item in ALL.
Hope You can understand.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Huyen Tran.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13867 by Joel Fischer
Replied by Joel Fischer on topic Images not loading
Yes I know how it is supposed to work. Let me use your example to explain.
1. I have two categories ( A and B ) and set for 5 items to show. I have 10 items in category A and 10 items in category B.
2. I load the page. I see 5 items of category A. I have not clicked any filter item clicked yet.
3. I click B on the filter. I get no items showing. I do see a load more button.
4. I click on A and I see the 5 items.
5. I click on Load More button. I see 10 items.
6. I click on filter B. I see no items. I see load more button only.
7. I click on filter A. I see 10 items still and the load more button is still there
8. I click on Load more button. Still only see 10 items. Lad more button is still there.
9. I click on B. I now see 5 items in category B and the load more button.
10. I click on A. I still see 10 items and a load more button.
11. I click on the load more button. Still see 10 items Load more button changes to no more data.
12. Click on B. I see 10 items and load more button reads no more data.

I get the same results if I click on load more in the All category with the exception that after all category A items are loaded it will start to show category B items. The Items in category B will only show up with the B filter after I manually load them via the load more button.
I hope this clarifies my issue.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13869 by Huyen Tran
Hi Joel
do you find the solution for your problem?
I don't get your mail.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #13901 by Joel Fischer
Replied by Joel Fischer on topic Images not loading
Yes, I created a solution.

After doing some research it seems that the isotope filtering does not allow what I am trying to accomplish.

So I did some code hacks to load only images I want for each page. Then I created a separate page for each article and a menu item to link to it.. It would have been much easier if you had followed the Joomla MVC structure for your module. In the end it works as I need it to.

Thanks for your quick responses.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13907 by Huyen Tran
Hi Joel.
Thanks your feedback to me again.
You can come back when has other question. :))

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds