Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Portfolio Pro 1.0 Mysql - Database Error

More
7 years 3 months ago #15351 by Nicola
Dear HaiND I've contacted the developer of my template and we managed to fix error 500 - I've updated k2 component and error disappear.

But now there are some problems:

1. Using only Jux Portfolio ITEM MENU: For each items I can see category, magnifying glass icon and title. If I click on item title I can see correctly item details (the item menu of the url remains the initial item menu, so it ins't necessary create a menu item for each jux portfolio item)

Using item menu, in the main page with all items I cann see an error behind the content of the component (jux portfolio):

This is the error:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$titletag in /home/web/www.mysite.it/www/components/com_jux_portfolio_pro/views/items/tmpl/default_grid.php on line 207

Another problem is that using item menu there isn't load more feature possibility. Is very important for me use both module and menu item feature but I need load more also in Menu item view.

2. Using only Jux Portfolio MODULE:

If I click on item title I can reach detail page of the item only if exists an menu item (JUX Portfolio Pro » Item Detail). If i don't previos create an menu item for each project I cannot say its detail (while using menu item JUX Portfolio Pro » List Item it isn't necessary because the primary item menu is used for each item).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #15357 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for feedbacks
1: With problem error $titletag. I fix it for you, please check again
With problem load more feature possibility, I don't understand ,you want to add feature ?
2.With problem click title modules.
if you don't want click title access page item detail, I can remove it for you
Hope it can help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #15361 by Nicola
1. Thanks for your fix. Error now is not present. Which files have you modified? I want to update installation files in order to avoid that errors if I'll use jux portfolio in other sites.

I want to use load more feature when I use item menu (JUX Portfolio Pro » List Item). The load more feature is only avaible when I use jux portfolio module, infact the line Show Load More is not present in item menu settings.

Is it possible to add or implement it? I don't want to use pagination!

2. When I use module I want to click title access page item detail but I would have the possibility to choose the master item menu of all item details.
I've used lots of other joomla module that offer the possibility to choose an master item menu. In this way I have not the obligation to create an item menu for each jux portfolio item (JUX Portfolio Pro » Item Detail).
For seo purpose is better create an item menu for each jux portfolio item, but if I dont't want to do it I should be able to use the module and view the items details anyway.

So the best way is a new filed (only in module use):

Example:

Use generic item menu for each items?

Yes -> Select item menu
No -> You should create an item menu (JUX Portfolio Pro » Item Detail) for each item in jux portfolio component.

Is it possible this 2nd feature? I think may be a useful feature for all users that it is worth implementing.

Thanks for Your Time and Your patience.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Nicola. Reason: writing error

More
7 years 3 months ago #15365 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem
1:With problem use load more,
In page component list items, Our products use the pagination function is not the load more item
I'm sorry that I can not do load more for your, because it can take a long time and even affect my product functionality and lead to conflict
2: With problem only use modules
I can do for you by not click titile and or if you still want to see more, you should create page list items component
Hope it can make you happy, very pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 3 months ago #15379 by Nicola
Dear HaiND you don't answered me about my previous 1st question, so:

1. "Which files have you modified? I want to update installation files in order to avoid that errors if I'll use jux portfolio in other sites."

2. With problem only use modules - I should create page list items component for each item or it can be created only one list item component and use it for each detail view?

The better solution is ever click on the title to see details of the item, using only one list item menu tipe for each details.

3. Ultimate question: Could be performed a way to import items? If I need to create a very large portfolio is complicated to do it by component. I want to import items from .csv or other specifing title, alias, cat id, media type etc..

If it is possible how much it costs?

Thanks for your patience.

More
7 years 3 months ago #15391 by HaiND
Hi Nicola
Thanks for feedbacks
Sorry for late replay, we have 1 holiday weekend
1: with problem, files have you modified?
I've edited the following files:
In source : ..\components\com_jux_portfolio_pro\views\items\tmpl\default_grid.php and edit line 202 -> 204
In source : ..\components\com_jux_portfolio_pro\views\item\tmpl\default_gallery_full_width.php
In source : ..\components\com_jux_portfolio_pro\views\item\tmpl\default_gallery_half_width.php
you can open it up and see what I have modified
2:With problem use module
as I mentioned above, you can create one page portfolioPro list components,
3: with problem import items from .csv
I'm sorry because it is very difficult to implement, it will affect our products
hope to receive empathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds