Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Link only leads to home page

More
7 years 4 months ago #15289 by Ravi Bopparaju
When I click the link it keeps going to home page, instead of heading to the page earmarked for it.

Can you please help? :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #15290 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Link only leads to home page
Hi Ravi Bopparaju
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About you problem, you're referring to our products ? -> JUX Portfolio or JUX Portfolio Pro ?
If if JUX Portfolio Pro -> please go to back-end -> at Tab Hover Option -> Target -> select " _self" , as image bellow
prnt.sc/dd0oaq
Hope it can help you,
If still having problems, please contact us, very pleased to assist you

Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
7 years 4 months ago #15300 by Ravi Bopparaju
Hello,

In the portfolio pro version, We continue to have an Issue.
You can see the the Item boxes and a click on that is expected to reach a destination page.
But it simply reloads the home page.

Please note we are calling the Portfolio pro in the home page as a module with neatly arranged Item boxes.

More
7 years 4 months ago #15301 by HaiND
Hi Ravi Bopparaju
Thanks for feedbacks
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #18466 by UBIQ AG
Dear JUX-Team,

I wonder how this problem has been solved. We're having the same issue.

I understand that you have the following two options:

a) Load JUX Portfolio Pro as a module somewhere on a website
b) Load JUX Portfolio Pro with the menu (Menu item type: JUX Portfolio Pro, List Items)

Both ways have one advantage and disadvantages:
- The module has the "load more" function, the component can only display paginations
- The module loads the single item on the home page (including all already assigned home page modules) and the URL is not so SEO friendly: index.php/component/jux_portfolio_pro/?view=item&id..... But the component (above mentioned solution b) can load the single item within the same menu tree for example domain.com/index.php/portfolio?view=item&id=...

We basically need the same solution as you use it in your demo: demo.joomlaux.com/#jux-portfolio-pro
This is really strange and we cannot find out how you did achieve that:
You also load that within a module with the load more button and the single-item link is adding the existing menu tree.

I guess this is exactly the same as requested by Ravi Bopparaju.

In order to better explain what i mean, i've made a direct comparaison between our page and your demo:

On the left, you can see our module where the single-item link is index.php/compnent/.....
On the right, it's your demo page with the single-item link added to the existing menu tree.

Again, we need the load more button and a single-item url which is not loaded on the home page but within a separate URL. Exactly the same setup as you have on your demo page. That's also why we purchased your solution.

I would highly appreciate if you could explain us all (since also other users have stated the same issue within that forum) how we can achieve the same setup as on your demo page.

Thank you and best regards from Switzerland
Fabian
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by UBIQ AG. Reason: Adapted image link

More
6 years 5 months ago #18470 by HaiND
Hi WHIZZZ GmbH
Thank you for feedback us, Sorry for late reply, we have 1 holiday weekend
I want to tell you one thing:
Some customers face this problem, not everyone, most of our customers still use this product.
may be a guideline customer made in invalid or do their configuration templates
1, With load more, we wanted to make a difference between modules and component menus
We want to load more modules and component pagination functions so that many customers have different options and preferences, they can choose one of two ways to display
2: with url
When you click 1 detail image, it will move you to another page, but between the component and the modules go to the same page, just different URL displayed in components and modules are different.
Hope you understand, If still having problems, Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds