Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock translated into Spanish as Jux Real Estate

More
8 years 9 months ago #5279 by Андрей
Thanks for the answer! However - do Site on the local host! Website on my computer, not on the Internet! Let us then unloaded on virtual hosting, internet, and I will give you a link and password! So go?
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 9 months ago #5280 by Андрей
Thanks for the answer! However - do Site on the local host! Website on my computer, not on the Internet! Let us then unloaded on virtual hosting, internet, and I will give you a link and password! So go?
More
8 years 9 months ago #5296 by Huyen Tran
Dear Шеховцов.
we can check your website via skype? You can add my skype: huyentran0312
Best Regards,
Huyen tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 9 months ago #5521 by Андрей
Hello! I give you the details of the site, you asked - logs and password to log into the control panel. All mail sent to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
8 years 9 months ago #5527 by Jesus
Hello I wanted to know what I can do to make the text look and not the variables:

Attachments:
More
8 years 9 months ago #5528 by Андрей
The text in the component's all right! Thank you! We need Russian language, which would be a component working in the control panel and on the website in Russian! Earlier in this thread you gave the video lesson. However, I tried several times to this algorithm - did not happen!
More
8 years 9 months ago #5538 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi Jomimerlu2,

You can do the following:
In back-end, if you are using language default is Spain
Go to: {root}/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.com_realty_estate.ini and {root}/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.com_realty_estate.sys.ini to translate.
If not exits this files, you copy two files {root}/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_realty_estate.ini and {root}/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_realty_estate.ini
and paste into {root}/administrator/language/es-ES/, rename two files into es-ES.com_realty_estate.sys.ini and es-ES.com_realty_estate.ini

Best ragards,
trinhnv
More
8 years 9 months ago #5539 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi Шеховцов,

If you have a mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. then I were sent for you a mail.
Please check mail !

Thanks!
More
8 years 9 months ago #5549 by Jesus
Hi, I've looked at the two files. The two are both on-EN-ES is like but no entry for these fields:

COM_JUX_REAL_ESTATE_OPTION_REALTY_FEATURED_LBL
More
8 years 9 months ago #5550 by Trinh Nguyen
Hi Jomimerlu2,

COM_JUX_REAL_ESTATE_OPTION_REALTY_FEATURED_LBL="Featured Realty", in {root}/administrator/language/en-GB.com_jux_real_estate.ini at 6 or 7 lines
If not exits in in {root}/administrator/language/es-ES.com_jux_real_estate.ini, please copy from en-GB.com_jux_real_estate.ini and paste to
es-ES.com_jux_real_estate.ini

You try again !
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds