Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

heart Pinterest feed how to increase number of feeds on Social Tabs

More
8 years 7 months ago #8049 by Belinda Matson
Firstly thank you for the help, I see what you did with pinterest, all the boards not just 1 board, so that works, thank you, but I honestly do not know what the other things mean that you said to do, I would be happy to do then, but I don't know what they are... and if I compressed css, I don't know how or when I did that? I looked at the attachment, but that didn't help me understand either. Also, what is the FTP account decentralization twitter.php file mean? Again, I am more than happy to fix stuff, but I don't understand most of this stuff, I'm hopeless in the back end.

Thanks for fixing pinterest though, that has been driving me crazy.
Belinda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #8053 by NT
Hi
I'm sorry, maybe my English is not good. :)
I have two issues would like to exchange. (I'll keep it simple)
1. I do not understand why your template can not read our css (it moved point > to & gt;)
.tab-inner ul.stream> li {
    padding: 5px 0 25px 0;
    margin: 0;
    position: relative;
    overflow: hidden;
    background: none;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-top: 1px solid #fff;
    line-height: 1.4em;
}
.tab-inner ul.stream & gt; li {
    padding: 5px 0 25px 0;
    margin: 0; position: relative;
    overflow: hidden;
    background: none;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
    border-top: 1px solid #fff;
    line-height: 1.4em;
}
This makes the interface of our module bad (you try to RSS)
2. Hosting illegible files (probably due to the configuration file .htaccess File) casite-681655.cloudaccess.net/modules/mo...ial_tabs/twitter.php
It makes twitter inactivity.
You please contact the supplier of products, so that they can support.

Hope this help!
If you really like our product please write a review and vote 100 points for us at:

extensions.joomla.org/extension/jux-social-tabs

It will help us very much to develop our product! Many thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by NT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belinda Matson

More
8 years 7 months ago #8056 by Belinda Matson
No your english is great, I don't understand because I don't know about he files, programming and coding. Your english is very good, and I really do appreciate your help, thank you so much. :)
Belinda

More
8 years 7 months ago #8059 by Belinda Matson
Also, I have left a review for jux social tabs, on 18 oct 2014 :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #8061 by NT
Thank you very much. Because of what you did. :)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 6 months ago #8604 by Belinda Matson
I am still unable to get anywhere at all with either Jux Social tabs OR Jux Social Stream, I can't get twitter to display - it used to before I came on the forum about 3 weeks ago but now it won't show up, so i deactivated it, but also the Pinterest feed DOES NOT MOVE when I started this topic I said it was all images from 10 months ago, now it is all images from 12 months ago, so there is a set time that jas gotten Pinterest feeds from and then it doesn't move, and it must be caching them because no matter what I have tried, Pinterest Pins that I have deleted and it shows images that I have deleted from Pinterest since installing social tabs and social wall, so if anyone clicks on them, they get an error page! It doesn't feed, looks like it is trying to fly off the top of the page every now and then but that looks more like a glitch than anything else. I would really like at least ONE of these to work, I've stopped even trying to get instagram, facebook and twitter to feed at all, but really, the only one that appears to work is the weather rss feed, so it can't be clashing too badly if that can display, but it sure as heck won't display properly or well for me.
I installed social stream and created a page JUST to put the Pinterest feeds on because social tabs wouldn't work and now that seems useless as well, is this a conflict? Does it hate my template? please help/

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8608 by NT
Hi
You can see document of us. it help you get API of social a exactly.
If your problem not solve, please send a account admin. I will check help your.Thanks
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_social_tabs/

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by NT.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds