Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Module displaying problem

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #15649 by Wojciech
Hello:

I am trying to publish the module as asidebar box and it does not work properly. Please see the link: e-winnipeg.ca/entertainment/tetris . I set up only basic parameters for display without next days, find location, chart, etc. and it still does not work. It becomes super long and there is no way to change. Please let me know how to fix it. When I add module to another position with all features on, it works properly.
Thank you.

Update: I got it running but it is too long. I am not sure how to use custom css to make it short. Additionally I duplicated the module and put full feature version in the other spot. Works great but is also too long. Please help me to customize the module. Link to the second page e-winnipeg.ca/entertainment/weather-forecast
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Wojciech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #15659 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Module displaying problem
Hi Wojciech
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I don't understand problem, you want to display module with a height less than the current ?
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will customize it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds