Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Feed does not show images, stays blank

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #39159 by Erik Werner
Hi

I noticed that the instagram feed on my site does not show the images anymore and stays blank altogether, only the navigation arrows are seen. It was working fine initially (Slider layout, tile template, 5 columns, 1 row), not sure when it actually stopped. After excluding a conflict with the only other plugin installed after the JUX Instagram Feed module and that the custom.css is an issue, I discovered the following issue.

The module does not load the correct URL for the image. The code is all there and the link to the instagram post is correct (module class: eapps-instagram-feed-posts-item-image). However, the image URL is not (class: eapps-instagram-feed-posts-item-image), it gives a "URL signature expired" when entered into the browser.

Screenshot: prnt.sc/t38szg

I checked the original Instagram post, here the URL of the image and the preview are indeed different. It may only be an issue for videos and not images, but I am not sure about that (my account has exclusively videos).

Screenshot: prnt.sc/t38thc

Also, it strongly seems that your demo ( demo.joomlaux.com/extensions/modules/jux-instagram-feed.html ) has the same issue. Please also check the popup mode "popup" that does not load anything at all (an issue I had bevore the one above, but I switched that mode to instagram so it is not that crucial) .

I hope this is enough information to fix the issue. If it prevails, the module becomes unusable for me, even though I liked it a lot (when it was working obviously).

Best regards,
Erik

PS: the preview of this forum post stays blank
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Erik Werner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #39160 by Bruce Dungey
IU am having exact same issue.

Your demo page will not display @hubtotalfitness is this a change in the security at Instagram?

More
3 years 10 months ago #39168 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
This is because the Instagram API is getting a few updates
We totally realize the urgency of the situation for our customers, and our developers are now working on a fix for the issue. We will to our best to provide everyone with a solution in the shortest possible time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erik Werner

More
3 years 9 months ago #39274 by HaiND
Hi again
I try send package fix problem
drive.google.com/file/d/1VgmBrZy7TEb3n_G...4EV/view?usp=sharing
You can download and install it
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 9 months ago #39291 by Erik Werner
that seems to work so far, thanks a lot

More
3 years 9 months ago #39292 by HaiND
Hi
hope it help you satisfied
If still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Hope you will continue to use other JoomlaUX products
Thanks,

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds