Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Error message on live site after php upgrade,,,

More
6 years 9 months ago #17261 by Divona Ltd
I upgraded my php to 7.1 yesterday, but now have the following error message appearing on the live site with the KenBurns module that appears to be working perfectly.

MESSAGE BEGIN
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; JAStack has a deprecated constructor in /home/onestops/public_html/halcyonleisure.com/modules/mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow/helper.php on line 353
MESSAGE END

Suspect it is an outdated version... but cant see where to check the version of Ken Burns - can you advise please

site URL www.halcyonleisure.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17283 by HaiND
Hi Divona Ltd
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 months ago #18783 by Rene Miller
I am having the same problem on my test server. Can you provide me the code to fix the error on \modules\mod_jux_ken_burns_slideshow\helper.php line 353?

More
6 years 3 months ago #18788 by HaiND
Hi Rene Miller
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds