Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file jux_portfolio_pro_items' doesn't exist

More
4 years 9 months ago #33617 by yannis
Hi i just installed the JUX Timetable and i get this when i try to create anything

1146 Table 'NAMEOFDB.#__jux_portfolio_pro_items' doesn't exist

Joomla version 3.9.10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #33631 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I do not have supper admin access so I cannot fix for you
As I said, you just need to clear JUX Timetable, and reinstall the package I sent via email
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 8 months ago #34061 by Aaron Williamson
Are you going to update the Downloads for everyone with this problem? The Timetable component calls for jux_portfolio_pro_items several times, for example when trying to make new events. I downloaded and installed the latest version but I still see this error.

is there a new upgrade for the Timetable coming out?

More
4 years 8 months ago #34072 by HaiND
Hi Aaron Williamson
Thank you for feedback us
Please uninstall the old version before installing the new version
If still have problem, You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 8 months ago #34073 by Aaron Williamson
Hi Haind,

This is on a new site under development, running Joomla 3.9.10

The Timetable 1.0.1 package has many references to the jux_portfolio_pro in different helper or similar files, so uninstalling and reinstalling will not fix the issue. Trying to create any new class or event categories in the Timetable component always causes the same jux_portfolio_pro_items' doesn't exist error.

If I do a Find/Replace in the Timetable install package files, I can find about 20 references to jux_portfolio_pro SQL files and tables, so it looks like the borrowed code from the Portfolio helper files that is causing the issue.

I had to install the unwanted Portfolio Pro to create the required missing SQL tables to try and fix the issue. However that breaks the site, giving me portfolio_pro errors and the site will not load:
Notice: Constant JUX_PORTFOLIO_IMG already defined in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/acpa/components/com_jux_timetable/defines.php on line 19
Fatal error: Cannot declare class jux_portfolio_PRORoute, because the name is already in use in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/acpa/components/com_jux_timetable/libraries/route.php on line 20

Then if I uninstall the Portfolio Pro component the website breaking errors dissapear and I can use the Timetable (so far without any further errors), so I assume the tables are left in place so I don't get the jux_portfolio_pro_items' doesn't exist error anymore.

If you just do a simple find/replace in your timetable 1.0.1 package, you will see what I mean. Please do not terll people to uninstall and re-install as the problem is in the 1.0.1 package itself. Installing then uninstalling Portfolio Pro does fix these errors, but it does not fix the problem of the timetable needing portfolio tables to work correctly.

If you install your timetable component on a clean Joomla install, you will see what I mean. Then install Portfolio Pro, and the second defining of classes (I guess I am not a programmer) causes errors in Portfolio.

Please examine your package and check for jux_portfolio_pro references in the code. Let me know what you find and when a new version will be ready. I am keen to use this component but at the moment it needs fixing before I can use it.

Thanks,
Aaron

More
4 years 8 months ago #34074 by HaiND
Hi Aaron Williamson
I will check again package
but You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check and try to install it again for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 8 months ago #34090 by Aaron Williamson
Hi Haind,

I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled on both our development site and a blank install of joomla, and the same errors happen with both. I will wait for package update to start again - can you please post when it is available so I am notified from this thread?
Thanks,
Aaron

More
4 years 8 months ago #34100 by HaiND
Hi again
I try send new package fix problem via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please check email, download package and uninstall old package and install new package
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 8 months ago #34279 by ASCA
Hi,
I have the same problem. What is solution?
Thanks

More
4 years 8 months ago #34281 by HaiND
Hi again
I try send new package fix problem via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please check email, download package and uninstall old package and install new package
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds