Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Contact Us Captcha?

More
8 years 1 month ago #11846 by Rob Jones
Hi There,

AWESOME plugin, doing just what I needed which is a professional enough frontend to give some generic information, beyond just one or two lines of text and a counter - so I can carry on working on the site to launch behind the scenes and still be able to show it to those that I need to as it's progressing.

However, I've already been reading through the forum and made some language file alterations etc, this is where I noticed a 'captcha' string in the language file but I can't find a captcha feature mentioned anywhere throughout the plugin.

Can you please confirm if it is or isn't available and if not, shouldn't it be in this day and age of spam city?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #11897 by Sang Manh
Replied by Sang Manh on topic Contact Us Captcha?
Hi Robert Stones,
Thanks for choosing our product.
I'm so sorry for late reply. However our product not support captcha as you mentioned in contact form
Hope this help you.
Many thanks.

Sang Manh
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Sang Manh.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11899 by Rob Jones
Replied by Rob Jones on topic Contact Us Captcha?

Sang Manh wrote: Hi Robert Stones,
Thanks for choosing our product.
I'm so sorry for late reply. However our product not support captcha as you mentioned in contact form
Hope this help you.
Many thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, however I have to say that your really awesome plugin that's the best of several I've tried - falls down completely on the lack of captcha compatibility, for the spam security it can aid for users / clients who pay for this plugin.

When you have it for example weirdly enough in use in your forum, which is not open without registering for a JUX account - whereas our Jux Coming Soon pages are totally open to spam bots and yet you don't offer captcha features? :/

Is it not something you will look to integrate in a future version?

Regards,

More
8 years 1 month ago #11914 by Sang Manh
Replied by Sang Manh on topic Contact Us Captcha?
Hi Robert Stones,
Many thanks for your share.
We will research your idea and update it soonest in next time. That is a amazing for our product.
Once thanks again.
Have nice weekend.

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds