Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file BUMP-Coming Soon using wrong social media & mobile

More
9 years 1 week ago #3915 by AGab
I asked this question via two places and have yet to receive help.. including submitting a support ticket:: With all the people I see online seems as though someone might be able to shed some light on a solution.. thanks

Hello,

So Coming Soon is showing up .. great! But, its choosing Google+ which I asked to HIDE and not using my Twitter. If I choose to show Google+ with Twitter than all three show up. My twitter will not show up although I designated it to

2) Can I make the social media icons in color?

3) Does not display on mobile phone properly - shows wrong count down days.. shows 99 days opposed to 46 days.

4) Cannot see the email subscribe space.. very faint. How do I darken it? Input email address & contact info? Its very faint on the page.

5) How do I continue to design my site via if Coming Soon is in its place.. if I cannot see my actual home page for revisions?

Thanks

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #3933 by GDragon
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your problem with jux coming soon I checked your site but I can't login back-end with account you give us!
1. I replied in other topic. We will fix it in next version
2. You can change color of social icon by style css
3. To fix wrong countdown you can fix it by following steps:
Step 1: Go to path {root}/plugins/system/juxcomingsoon/ then open file juxcomingsoon.php
Step 2: Go to line 187 then change code to:
$online_slide = $date->format('D F n Y g:i a');
4. You can change input color by style css
5. You can go to front-end with with user group can access. Please read the document for details!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds