Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Menu does not work at all - BUG?

More
9 years 2 months ago #2772 by Caroline Villiger
Hi
I have just bought the Mega Menu and want to set up a FlyOUT menu - vertical, floting left.... But the whole Menu does not at all appear like in the Demo - it looks like the attached picture - floated right, downward.... not at all, what I want.... tried to change settings in the CSS, but no reaction... any bug?

I am very frustrated - how can you help me... Tried the documentation, the link is a 404 error.

Thank you, Emarae
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 2 months ago #2776 by Huyen Tran
Hi emarae!
Thank you feedback to us.
1. If you use template YooTheme template, Please refer this link:
www.joomlaux.com/support/public-support/...-20140515084830.html
2. You choose position small with megamenu,because I saw You choose orientation:Horizontal and Submenu Direction: Down.
If you want megamenu use position small, Please choose Orientation: Verticle and Submenu Direction:left or right.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 8 months ago #7287 by Caroline Villiger
Hello

six month later, I do want to retry again with the purchased menu again... with fresh eyes and more patience. I am working on a new project and wanted to download the mega menu out of my account.... but to my surprise, the download is no longer possible.

I have never used your mega menu extensions properly since I bought it last February and now it is gone. Can you help me out an let me download the extension once again?

Thanks very much,
Caroline
More
8 years 8 months ago #7288 by Lee Giang
Dear Emarae,

I've just checked your account and it showing that you have purchased JUX Mega Menu on 22nd February 2015.
As our policy which you can see in the pricing table, for single product, customer just can download and get update version after 3 months. It's also means that you just can get support and download new version of JUX Mega Menu until 22nd May 2015.
If you want to use this extension again, you have to purchase one more time.

Best regards.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds