Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Module mod_jux_k2_megamenu 2.0.4 not working on template JF Vihrea by joomfreak

More
7 years 9 months ago #13596 by eddo
I purchased mod_jux_k2_megamenu 2.0.4 and I want to use it for template "JF Vihrea by joomfreak".
JF Vihrea is free template from joomfreak which come as quickstart package (supported joomla 3.x and K2)
download link:
www.joomfreak.com/free-downloads/free-te...emplate/details.html

The problem is, after installing the moduel, the setting page of module appeares abnormal, this then made it not possible to continue using it.
:( :( :(

Pls advice me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #13604 by Huyen Tran
Hi nyas cooks.
Thank you for using product our,
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago #13618 by eddo
Thanks for your reply...

I use the module offline on my laptop (local host) as a trial (I am planning to use vihrea template).

If you want to check and help, you can try by installing the vihrea quickstart package which is free with link I mentioned before.
Pls advise further...

thanks

More
7 years 9 months ago #13620 by Huyen Tran
Hi Eddo.
Thank your feedback to me again.
I checked module on my localhost . But I can't set menu. You can backup your site and send for me via email:
I will check on your site,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 9 months ago #13744 by eddo
Hi....
I hope you have seen the problem of your module for my case (which is the back end setting of your module is not normal and nothing I could do with the module with template vihrea I mentioned before.
If you already installed the vihrea quickstart on you local host then pls advice me...

Thks

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds