Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Scrolling issue and removal of old menu

More
7 years 7 months ago #14316 by Adam Kulikowski
Good morning,

I recently installed the JUX Menu on my site, 4thdownmagazine.com and noticed that the scroling ability on Safari and other browsers in not working--or not working properly.

On Safari, it is doesn't work at all once the page loads and on the other browsers, it appears that we have two scrolling options ( dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/M...X8add1rTDj03vRB/file )

Also, would someone be able to guide me as to how to remove the other menu on my site now that I've installed the JUX version? I couldn't find an answer as to why I have both!

Thank you for any help you could provide!

Adam

I would really appreciate any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #14322 by Huyen Tran
Hi Adam.
Thanks you for using our product.
I checked your site on Safari and can't see your issue as you wrote.
Please view image:
prnt.sc/cfvnej

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #14331 by Adam Kulikowski
Interesting. We've had a few people tell us they've had difficulty scrolling. Did you see my video capture on the double scroll bar illustrated on other browsers?

Can you help to guide me as to how to remove my other menu so JUX is the only one featured?

Thank you.

More
7 years 7 months ago #14338 by Huyen Tran
Hi Adam.
1.I'm sorry. I don't see your video. Please give me again.
2. I don't understand your question:"Can you help to guide me as to how to remove my other menu so JUX is the only one featured?"

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #14341 by Adam Kulikowski
I'd like to remove the menu that is in Orange (this was the menu I had tried to replace. I have some of the tabs (also above in the black bar) hidden so the menu wasn't completely redundant. But that was just a work-around I did to make the site usable while we figured out how to remove the other menu. You can view the second menu I'd like to remove on the site, www.4thdownmagazine.com (the orange 'Home' tab is the only that's visible).

Regarding the scrolling bar, I will need to make a new video tomorrow. I had deleted it after I sent it to you. But mainly there are two vertical scrolling bars on some pages which I hadn't experienced prior to installing the JUX menu.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

More
7 years 7 months ago #14343 by Huyen Tran
Hi Adam.
I can hiden your menu as image below:
prnt.sc/cgyq4i

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #14348 by Adam Kulikowski
That would be perfect. Can you tell me how to make the adjustment so it appears as it does in your photo? Thank you!

More
7 years 7 months ago #14355 by Huyen Tran
Hi Adam.
You can add line code in custom code of template. Because You hide your file. I can't see the path.
div#sp-main-menu {
display: none!important;
}
If you can't fixed it. You can give me your account of administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #14491 by Adam Kulikowski
Good evening, Huyen

Sorry for the delay getting back to you about the issue regarding the removal of my old main menu ( www.joomlaux.com/forum/jux-mega-menu/417...val-of-old-menu.html ) and the issue resulting that's causing a second scrolling bar to appear on some pages.

I do want to ensure that this would not remove the sub menus I have set up on each team page (labeled on this page as 'Carlisle menu' ( www.4thdownmagazine.com/carlisle-news.html )

In our thread you offered to help make this change if I couldn't adjusting the coding myself. Since I'm no web developer, I would love and great appreciate your help with this.

Below is login information so you have access to the necessary pages. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts. I appreciate your help and support!

Best,

Adam
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Huyen Tran.

More
7 years 6 months ago #14514 by Huyen Tran
Hi Adam.
Thank your feedback to me again.
I add some code in (.../templates/ts_newsline/css/template.css)
.visible-desktop{
display:none!important;
}
That will hide what you want.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds