Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Engaging conflict with Megamenu

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #17395 by Kant
Hi,
I have the problem that I can not load files in the frontend via the file manager. I use JCE as editor and have the problem analyzed there. There is the following statement: "Something in the front-end of you site is removing POST data that the editor sends with the upload. This data includes the session token, which is why you are getting the access error. "

I then sent this issue to my tamplate provider and received the following statement from there: "After a complete analysis on your site, I can confirm the conflict is coming from JUX menu system. If you disable it, the Editors (TinyMCE and JCE) work ok. If you enable it, the conflict arises between the Kontact plugin (recaptcha field which generates continuous errors on the browser console) and the JUX menu system. If you disable the Kontact that is added on to the menu "Kinder- und Jugendschutz" then the errors are fewer but they are still there.
Please contact the JUX developer on this issue. "

www.seglerjugend.berlin/

I ask you to fix this problem

Best regards,
Oliver
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Kant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17398 by HaiND
Hi Kant
Thank you for feedback us
About your problem, I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 9 months ago #17399 by Kant
Hello
thanks for the quick reaction.
Unfortunately, I can not upload pictures in their forum. This would make the problem clearer. Please let me know by e-mail.

To deepen the problem even more a more detailed description:
Currently, it is not possible to create an article in the frontend with images. When uploading the images with the file manager, the following error message occurs: "Access to this resource is restricted". I have assumed that this is a problem of JCE editor, but this error also appears with other editors. So I got the information from JCE Support, see above.

Then I contacted the template support, because I assumed the problem caused the template. They gave me the following information, see above. After the exclusion procedure, this error occurs only when using the Jux Megamenu.

I hope they have an answer to this problem.

Best regards,
Oliver

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds