Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file lightbox navigate next page

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #1538 by skopik
Hello
When i have, for example 20 images.I set in the options i want to see only 10 items per page. Then i have 2 page with 10 images in each.
if i turns on lightbox in firsth page, i can navigate only inside fisrtsh page (10 images). When in last picture (10img) I click next, then the script jumps to the first image.
How do i make to skip to 11 picture (next page)? Is that possible?
In version 1.5.3 it worked

Sorry for my english, but I think you should understand :)
best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tulio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 weeks ago #1540 by Tulio
Replied by Tulio on topic lightbox navigate next page
Hi Skopik,

Thank you for contacting us.
This is a technical problem (may be conflict jQuery...etc) So please submit a ticket at: support.joomlaux.com . One our techmatter will check the problem and help you asap.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #1541 by skopik
Replied by skopik on topic lightbox navigate next page
I don't think that this is a problem with jquery conflict, because on your demo page is the same problem. In lightbox i can't navigate to the picture on the next page (pagination)

I think it's a problem witch some files (jquery.themepunch.megafolio.js). when I replace it, the same file from an older version 1.5.3, then i can navigate to the next page in lightbox...

but ok, if i want submit a ticket, from where I can take "Invoice Number". I buy yours component long time ago (last year) and I don't have the message you sent me. I deleted it, I think.
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by skopik.

• Tulio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #1542 by Tulio
Replied by Tulio on topic lightbox navigate next page
Hi Skopik,

I just asked our technical who development this extension and he said: after some version of this extension and received some feedback from customers we decided remove the lightbox and the feature that you mentioned. Because it's not necessary and have some bug.
So in the current lightbox the feature that you mentioned is not supported.

About the submit ticket problem: Because you bought our extension long time ago so we can't find your invoice number. Also we only support in the 3 months. After 3 months, support is expire.
If you want to get new 3 months support, you must re-purchase our extension.

Thank you for your feedback and getting back with us. Every feedback from customer is valuable with us.
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Tulio.

More
10 years 1 week ago #1543 by skopik
Replied by skopik on topic lightbox navigate next page
Ok, thanks for your reply
Best regards

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds