Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file FORTFOLIO PRO - GALLERY FULL WIDTH - SINGLE STYLE

More
7 years 6 months ago #14839 by Phi Whitaker
Hello! I want to create an image gallery similar to the one shown on your demo site under Single Style --> Gallery Full Width where you have thumbnails and you can click on it to make it full width.

How does this work? Do you have to start in the Components and create an item and then select all images belonging to that gallery? I have created an item and attach all photos I want in the "Gallery" tab for that item. When I go to load the module onto the page, only 1 image shows up and when clicked on it doesn't even show up full width.

westernllc.net/index.php/projects/comple...uit-corporate-hangar

This is the page with the one image. I just don't know how to add more images to this gallery. Even though under COMPONENTS, this item does have the other images show up under the gallery tab. What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #14840 by Phi Whitaker
okay i figured out that i have to add each photo in separately as an item. What exactly is the "gallery" tab in the item section for then?? So once I added in the photos separately as an item and tied them back to the category the pictures show up. However, when you click on the photo, it doesn't seem to show the entire size of the photo. How can I get the clicked image to be the full size of the photo?

More
7 years 6 months ago #14841 by Phi Whitaker
also, how do i change the color of the magnifying glass when it hovers over the image?

More
7 years 6 months ago #14853 by HaiND
Hi
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
I answered you problems in ticket
if there are still problems to solve, please contact , Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds