Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Before After Not Working with JCE

More
4 years 7 months ago #34947 by Maximum Aperture
Also having the same issue with JCE editor, on further inspection, it seems like it might be a CSS conflict with JCE CSS? It works fine with TinyMCE with no issues, just with JCE it is off the bottom and left of the screen preventing you from using many of the functions required to make it work.

Other than that, love what this plugin can do! Using it mostly with PhocaCart extension in Joomla 3.9.11 for custom watercolour images to show the original image and the watercolour produced from the original image in the product description area - AMAZING results! see it in action here

If I find a way to fix it with custom CSS I will post my results here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #34966 by Maximum Aperture
Hello everybody having issues with JCE editor and Before After...

This is what I did to fix my issue with Before After using in JCE Editor: You will need to FTP in, or use File Manager in cPanel.
  • Open /administrator/templates/isis/css and if there is no custom.css file there, create a new css file called custom.css
  • add the following code to the newly created custom.css[/li
#jux_image_before_after {
    position: absolute;
    border: 1px solid;
    background: #fff;
    border-radius: 0.5rem;
    padding: 0.5rem;
    padding-bottom: 1rem;
}
Save and close the file. If you used an editor to create the file locally, FTP in to your server and upload the file to the /administrator/templates/isis/css folder.
Clear your cache and reload your administrator page and open an article or create a new article and test the Before After button, it should now load in the center of your window!

The important thing here was the position: absolute; (moves window to absolute positioning) and background: #fff; (originally, the background was transparent and could see through window) adding these 2 items fixes the problem, and the rest is just extra styling!

Cheers, and enjoy!

Jeff

More
4 years 7 months ago #34967 by Maximum Aperture
Well, it fixes the layout problems, but now does not save or add the code.... :(

More
4 years 7 months ago #34976 by Maximum Aperture
From Chrome Dev Tools Console using JCE Editor while creating an article:
jux-editor.js:273 Uncaught TypeError: tinymce.activeEditor.insertContent is not a function
    at Object.$juxba.fn.save (jux-editor.js:273)
    at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (jux-editor.js:345)
    at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?bbe73454e405daa0f1c65d3e375945f9:2)
    at HTMLButtonElement.v.handle (jquery.min.js?bbe73454e405daa0f1c65d3e375945f9:2)
$juxba.fn.save @ jux-editor.js:273
(anonymous) @ jux-editor.js:345
dispatch @ jquery.min.js?bbe73454e405daa0f1c65d3e375945f9:2
v.handle @ jquery.min.js?bbe73454e405daa0f1c65d3e375945f9:2

More
4 years 7 months ago #34998 by HaiND
Hi Maximum Aperture
Thank you for feedback us
Our products work well on the Joomla TinyMCE default, we are researching and will add functionality to work with JCE in the next version.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 7 months ago #34999 by Maximum Aperture
Really hoping you can make it work with JCE Editor, and soon, as I think many Joomla users are preferring JCE Editor over TinyMCE

More
4 years 7 months ago #35001 by HaiND
Hi
I understand but it is not something simple, we will try to add it soon because we are in the process of researching and developing this function.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 7 months ago #35195 by Maximum Aperture
There are many Joomla plugins that are not dependant on any one editor, and work with most, if not all, Joomla content editors.

I've even provided you with the error from Google Chrome Dev Tools console, and css code that fixes the layout issues.

More
4 years 7 months ago #35319 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but as I said above, it is not a simple function and not because I cannot fix layout issue, but the problem is the javascript library, I am trying to fix and offer it. More functions work on JCE for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds