Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Recent Properties / Featured properties not working?

More
7 years 9 months ago #13638 by emil
Hi huyen,

I see the progress, but I am interested in both the "recent properties" look then the featured properties . like your demo.

regards,

Emil
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #13640 by Huyen Tran
Hi emil.
Sorry. we are checking the problem. But It is 12.30 pm in my country. I have to eat lunch.
Please wait, We will find the solution for you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #13643 by Huyen Tran
Hi Emil.
I find the cause that can't show as my demo.
1. You create a page by SP Page Builder and select module, Please enter class for it that similar image attachment in my document
docs.joomlaux.com/templates/jux_citilights/#recent_properties
because You don't enter class. Module can't get css for it.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #13647 by emil
Hi there thanks for your effort! Although there still is problems. Look at the images, they are blurry? Also if you look at the demo version, there is space around the sides of the module to make the images and everything inside the website, mine is very cramped next to the outside walls of the site. I find this cramped issue on almost all my pages, look at my about pages, the article is spread right to the sides, looks terrible? Is this a class issue as well? If so let me know the class and I will enter it in.

New problems-
Blurry images,
Incorrect spacing in page
the images that show "beds" "baths" "square footage" they are green and dont match the color scheme of my site

Basically i am trying to replicate the demo in a sense, but with my own images and colors.

Regards,

Emil
More
7 years 9 months ago #13651 by Huyen Tran
Hi email.
You can install quickstart and edit name, article.... they will same my demo and doesn't lost CSS of module .. in SP Page Buider.
because You create news SP Page Buider and don't enter class, id ... page will can't get CSS => error.
:'(

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
7 years 9 months ago #13653 by emil
So what your saying is you want me to re-do the whole site over?

I dont think this would be smart as there is alot of time invested already.

My question;

Since you've changed the CSS module class, shouldn't now the images look fine and not blurry? Shouldnt the module stay in the middle of the page on not be almost touching the border of the site!

This is so hard to do with you guys..

P.s.

I tried to install quick install at the very start, it would not work, so I manually did it. Now we are here :( :'( :( :'(
More
7 years 9 months ago #13654 by emil
The images, and articles are to close to the side?? I will need this changed please.

I have sent you an email.

Regards,

Emil
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds