Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Accessibility of FB, IG and Twitter modules

More
4 years 6 months ago #37178 by Bryan W
We have the JUX Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feed modules plugged into the homepage on our new website, seen here: ofallonmo.xyz. We love the way they look and function, but they are causing lots of accessibility alerts.

The alerts we're seen in the WAVE tool and AxE plugin for Firefox are 'links must have discernible text" and "images must have alternate text." Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve the issues? If I hide the module locations with aria-hidden attribute (thereby screen readers), it still says focus-able objects are present and still causes the accessibility scanner to go nuts.

-Bryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #37180 by HaiND
Hi Bryan W
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
You can send account login back-end via private message?
I will check problem for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 6 months ago #37207 by Bryan W
I set up a temp super admin account for you: www.ofallonmo.xyz/administrator
u: joomlaux
p: october2019

Again, all is working really well. It's not until Accessibility scans from wave.webaim.org/ that we notice the issues. It may be that Facebook, Twitter and IG aren't compliant to start with.

Thanks, Bryan

More
4 years 6 months ago #37219 by HaiND
Hi
I'm not sure all three modules cause a warning, you can try turning on each module and checking it separately
I checked and could not find the warning, I did not see any customers reflect on this issue, I think it does not really affect your website.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds