Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Mega Menu and Easymegamenu do not display menu items in columns, but below each

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #37419 by Immo Schnieders
I have bought the 2 extensions EasyMegaMenu and JUX Mega Menu. In both cases the menu items will not be displayed in the chosen columns, but just below each other.
If I increase the size of the menu broad enough to display various information in different columns, the menu gets wider, but menu items still are displayed below each other.
In addition, in JUX Megamenu a click on the tabs have no impact and modules of Childs (again displayed below tabs instead of side by side) disappear.

To see if the used template is the problem I have used another one => same issue

To summarize: Both extensions are not working at all!

No need to ask for login information as the site is an Intranet site with no access from outside
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Immo Schnieders. Reason: further information about login

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #37425 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm not sure if the problem you are having is because the module conflicts with the templates or you installed it incorrectly, it is difficult to check if you do not show me anything related to the problem.
You can send your site url, I want to test it for you, every other customer sent me the site because I definitely won't hurt your site.
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds