Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle On my News Wall, Only One Article DIsplaying

More
5 years 6 months ago #21726 by Cameron Carey
On my older news wall categories, when the category is selected all of the articles display. (See USA)

Now, when I create a new article and add it to an existing category, when that lone category is selected, only one article will display (rest can be accessed through READ MORE button.) (See UK)
irishdancing.global/index.php/find-irish-dance-schools

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #21745 by HaiND
Hi Cameron Carey
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 6 months ago #21751 by Cameron Carey
Thank you for the reply @HAiND - unfortunately I do not see how to insert an image into this stream. (And the help link above is broken)

Can you give me an email or how to paste the images here?

Again the issue is that somehow when I select one news topic, (such as UK) only one of the listings is appearing on the default screen. If I push the read more - the rest appear.
irishdancing.global/index.php/find-irish-dance-schools

This is only happening under the last created categories (such as Canada). Under the older categories, when selected, I see the full 4-6 entries/articles.

More
5 years 6 months ago #21754 by HaiND
H again
You can contact via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
and upload image problem via: prnt.sc/
you are says to filter problem ?
That is not a problem, the function of load more is to load all the products, not load separately for a category.
Even if you are using a filter, load more will still load all items that have not yet appeared in the selected order in the back-end
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds