Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Create Custom Module

More
5 years 9 months ago #21150 by AGab
Create Custom Module was created by AGab
Hello,

So I checked the directions (Documentation) .. what is the simplest way to create a custom module ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21194 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Create Custom Module
Hi
Thank you for feedbakc us
Please go to back-end -> module -> new module -> custom
prnt.sc/k5jp0a
prnt.sc/k5jp79
you will create a custom module
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #21222 by AGab
Replied by AGab on topic Create Custom Module
OK, I've done this before with other Joomla templates. How do I identify the position? Other templates I use show where modules can be located.. After I click new, custom.. what is the position? All of the Petcare positions are assigned, its limited
a
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by AGab.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21223 by HaiND
Hi again
You can select the position at here
prnt.sc/k7fl8g
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 9 months ago #21229 by AGab
Hello.. I know how to select the position, but where are available posns under Petcare? All the positions are assigned. Do I need to copy positions and reassign to a new name position? Most joomla templates come with multiple module positions. When you access Template/Templates SIte/Preview, I don't see additional positions. I only see positions that are being used by demo.

Please let me know where I should locate extra positions that are not assigned // Thanks
a

More
5 years 9 months ago #21230 by HaiND
Hi again
I do not know where you want to create more placements, but I think you're up to the available placements
Creating unusual locations may be complicated and may require customization as it does not fit templates
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 9 months ago #21231 by AGab
yes you are correct I want to create additional modules, and yes I am customizing the template. But, I thought that is the purpose of Joomla templates for customization. Yes, I have purchased from others and here are these options. They come with many additional positions. I did not know I would not have this n. For example where is the breadcrumb? What is assigned to this position?
a

More
5 years 9 months ago #21234 by AGab
Hello HaiND,

When I purchased the template it says .. magazine style blog template. So I'd like to have options like most magazine style blogs.. places for ads, contests, etc to engage my audience. The layout is fantastic because it gives me opportunity for all categories that I cover, but I need extra modules outside, up top to use ads.. Thank you.
a

More
5 years 9 months ago #21240 by HaiND
Hi again
I do not think it's that easy to create a new position for you
ok, now you want to create a position, you can send 1 image of where you want to create more positions and i will try to guide you custom
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 9 months ago #21244 by AGab
Well. it's not hard.. I just have to put in more work because the template does not have additional ones for us to use for customization. Can I recommend that you design each template with about 10 additional module place holders so the user can have more individual customization. That's usually what I have found with some other Joomla Template sellers.

But also I can duplicate an assigned module and change its location. There is an extension that I've used before called Module Anywhere - Regular Labs.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds