Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file youtube feed pro

More
2 years 10 months ago #40481 by kashif
Replied by kashif on topic youtube feed pro
the error is comes as session error for quota.. i am sharing the details with you why this loading issue is happening.. I think the solution is to increase the quota .. or give me option in the backed just to show only 20 videos maximum.. i dnt want to show many videos but since after adding the channel it show all videos..

screenshot below for errors.
ibb.co/9p4P8KB

when i search about this error i found out this ..
stackoverflow.com/questions/47408723/youtube-quotas-exceeded

waiting for your kind reply ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #40482 by kashif
ibb.co/Lnx2t02
please check the screen in the you tube API screen its clearly mention to change the APi key for stable module.. and I found this issue which I shared with you in the last email that it is the quota issue.. need your help in this Please.

I did that request from my gmail account.. and i receive this email from google. please help me out..

Dear Developer,

We have reviewed your request for additional quota. Unfortunately we cannot grant your request.

While evaluating quota requests, we consider several factors, including resources that most legitimate customers use, a customer’s previous usage and history with Google Cloud Platform. In addition to this, we may deny a request for additional quota when there are outstanding issues with a billing account for billing quota or paid services related quota requests.

To learn more about project quota requests, check out the Project Quota Request FAQ’s page.

More
2 years 10 months ago #40487 by kashif
leave my other messages.. please check this message..
1) I need description also to show here. below title.. its important for me plz
ibb.co/dQR9QgJ

2) and from main screen when you select title and description when u click and select from mouse hold to select once u leave the mouse hold but it immediately open the video in popup I need please if you can manage this through title only description should not have any link to open .. the popup video please..

More
2 years 10 months ago #40494 by kashif
WAITING FOR REPLY..
MAIN SCREEN YOU CAN SELECT TITLE AND COPY ITS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT.

BUT WHEN I TRY TO SELECT THE DESCRIPTION AND LEAVE THE MOUSE TAB IT OPENS UP THE VIDEO IN POPUP.. i NEED THIS TO BE ABLE TO SELECT SIMILAR LIEK THE TITLE..

AND IN POPUP VIDEO i WANT YOU TO SHOW THE DESCRIPTION.. ALREADY TITLE IS SHOWING IN POPUP VIDEO..

More
2 years 10 months ago #40496 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic youtube feed pro
Hi
I'm sorry for the late reply but i sometimes see youtube not loading in the website
It's confusing, I'm trying to figure out where it's conflicting
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 9 months ago #40498 by kashif
bro I sent you already told you this is the problem from the google quota.. i shared the screenshot also of the error.. I made a request from google to increase the limit they already did that but the ..

I need only to show only 6 videos.. with title and description on the main page and same title and description on the popup.. isit possible any other way.. please.. that i can add single single videos and then my work will be done..

the problem with the site loading as my site audit wil come on end of july if this thing remian like this i will loose all the effort i made to improve it, .

More
2 years 9 months ago #40499 by HaiND
HI
i also want custom but we get this message when trying to edit the code:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 17910272361778609927"

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 9 months ago #40500 by HaiND
HI
i also want custom but we get this message when trying to edit the code:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 17910272361778609927"

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 9 months ago #40503 by kashif
its its because the server in local has some firewall running I have allowed the support id .. if you face similar problem again send me the id with same error details I will allow for you..

waiitng for solution bro..

More
2 years 9 months ago #40504 by kashif
I am also lookign for freelancer for accebility part .. to let me pass wave extension test .. and also keyboard.. if you know someone please refer it to me.. ASAP

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds