Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file j2store shopping basket not showing basked layout on homepage

More
8 years 6 months ago #8482 by Klamer
No luck ...

btw.. did you notice that the search activation did fix the width - but also made the social box NOT show on mobile?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8501 by GDragon
Hi,
About topbar position on mobile devices you can give me admin account. I'll fix it for you as tutorial above :)

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8508 by Klamer
ok try again with the info I send before

More
8 years 6 months ago #8515 by GDragon
Hi,
I made to display social for you by following steps:
Step 1: Go to path {root}/templates/jux_galina/css then open file custom.css
Step 2: Add this code in this file:
@media (max-width: 480px){
	.header-right {
        display: block!important;
        margin-top: -40px;
    }
}
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8529 by Klamer
great! thank you. i works as expected.

any clue on the jquery issue as left over issue on the homepage (hopefully also fixing the hover over style on the shopping basket

More
8 years 5 months ago #9005 by Klamer
Hi longdt,

I have installed today the latest version of Galiana template - and my datepicker issue still remains. If I create the checkout page of j2store with eg T3 template the datepicker behaves correct - localized for Dutch etc - adhering to the settings in the php files - however - Galiana template seems to introduce/add something that the datepicker falls back to a default version somewhere embedded in the Galiana template?

you can see it easy by going to the website - go to any product page - eg brownie - add a product to the basket - go to check-out and contiue as guest - then in the "bezorgdatum" (delivery date) you see in Galiana template screenshot 1 - and if you replace at that moment the url to www.ginyjen.nl/afrekenen-2 it loads T3 template and you will see screenshot 2 which is what I expect. any idea?
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #9975 by Klamer
any news on this? It's quite frustrating to get an odd and "wrong" datepicker for our Dutch visitors. I am nearly forced to think of using another template then the Galiana for the specific check-out/order page - which would ofcourse make it look bad.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9995 by Sang Manh
Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
Sorry for late response because longdt has just left our company!
With your problem with date picker I checked your site but that's seem you don't use date picker on checkout page now. So can you enable it.
I'll check and fix it for you!

Sang Manh

More
8 years 4 months ago #9997 by Klamer
Hi Sang, Thank you for the follow-up.
Please find info to see the datepicker:
1. Go to eg www.ginyjen.nl/patisserie/biscotti
2. click on "voeg toe aan winkelmand" button to add 1 product to the shopping basket
3. on the right - hover over the shoppingbasked and select the green button - afrekenen
4. On the check-out page - select "reken af als gast" ("pay as guest") and click on "ga verder" (continue)
5. Fill in some dummy address details in the next step "factuuradres" (invoice address) and also select to use the same address for billing
6. At the "bezorg en betaalmethoden" (delivery and payment method) you will see the delivery date datepicker (bezorgdatum).

The issue here it is only showing English and is not the same style as is provided by the datepicker version. If I open this same page in any other template of Joomla - it works.

More
8 years 4 months ago #10005 by Sang Manh
Hi Klamer,
About your problem, I checked it.
You can give me your account via PM.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds