Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle I bought a copy of your 3D Restaurant Menu Extension --- how do I get the menu to show the other pages-- i.e., turn to the other pages?

More
7 years 4 months ago #15206 by Thomas Roman
:) Hello,

I purchased your extension called 3D Restaurant Menu extension.
I have installed it at my customer's website: www.grandshanghai.restaurant

I have started to set up the detailed items for my customer.
When I try to see the menu as the first menu or cover-panel and then open it up to see 3 panel menu, it doesn't open up.

Your demo is an example of how I want this restaurant extension to work for my customer.
There seems to be a link from VIEW THE MENU to open the 3 panel menu view. But my attempt to make my
3D restaurant menu work the same does not succeed.

What is the proper link to open to the 3 panel menu view and how do I install that link into the cover panel.
Where do I install this link .... into which file?
Please educate me. I am anxious to get this 3D Restaurant Menu working for my customer at:
www.grandshanghai.restaurant
You may go to this link to my customer's website and then from the HOME page click on the OUR MENUs
button to see that I have achieved the installation of the cover page,... but it doesn't have the link
to the other 3 panel view.
Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #15209 by HaiND
Hi Thomas Roman
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I did not find the problem, please send me one particular image, it is problem in page ?
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas Roman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds