Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Just about given up with Grade template

More
8 years 7 months ago #7856 by Michael Gilmour
OK....I'm a little frustrated. I presumed that when I purchased the Grande template that it would actually work....sadly it doesn't.

1. When you unzip the large zip file the backend displays a blank screen....so you can't login. This is after the errors in the akeeba install that doesn't let you automatically delete the install directory despite the fact that the permissions are correct....

2. I then manually installed the template into a fresh Joomla install. All is good except the template looks nothing like what's advertised. I've spent the last 6 hours trying to get the top menu to be transparent and I can't seem to find this feature ANYWHERE! It's driving me crazy. If I wanted to hack CSS and PHP code then I would have built my own template and not just bought one.

3. The support links in the install package are all incorrect....and the documentation on how to build the actual template I purchased is non-existent.

4. Slider is out of date which means it doesn't work with Youtube.

and the list goes on and on......hence my frustration.
I think that the template has the potential to be fantastic but just misses the mark. I'm so disappointed and because I have to get the work completed I think that I'm about to hack protostar and build my own.

If anyone is out that that actually knows how to get the template to actually behave in a sensible fashion then please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vinhfalcao
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #7872 by vinhfalcao
Replied by vinhfalcao on topic Just about given up with Grade template
Dear mgilmour ,
Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry I didn't answer you soon
Step 1: Please send me account admin , link adminstrator ,account cpanel , I will guide you to install quickstart
Step 2 and step3 : You can follow doccument docs.joomlaux.com/templates/jux_grande/
Step 4 : You tube updated API , slider doesn't work with Youtube.
Can you please clarify more for me about this issue? If possible, you can give me a screenshot so I can get it easier.
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Falcao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds