Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Incorrect work of the mod_jux_vm_megamenu in the item card

More
8 years 6 months ago #8479 by Vadim
Hello. Sorry for the bad english.
I bought your module mod_jux_vm_megamenu, the module is very good, but the error was detected: When I'm in the item card, do not get to go to other products through MegaMenu - hovers over the menu item, if you try to put things on dropping points all disappear!
View possible subsequent address: купить-камины.москва/index.php/kaminy-dr...a/dorotea-750-detail
How can I fix this?
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8483 by Huyen Tran
Dear Vadimt.
Thank you for using product our.
I'm sorry. I don't understand your problem. Please description it than better, You can give me some image that show error for me.
I will check it for you.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago #8484 by Vadim
Unfortunately, this problem can not be displayed on the image, it is only visible in the dynamics. Just click the link in the message and the first try in the bottom menu cursor well, menu, then on the submenu, then the preview image, you will see that this is impossible. This is a problem only in the pages of the detailed product descriptions, on the other pages of the site everything works correctly.
Once again I apologize for the bad english ...
More
8 years 6 months ago #8486 by Huyen Tran
Dear Vadimt
Thanks your feedback.
Your problem: when Hover submenu on image, that have the error?
Please give me your account off administrator via private. I will fixed it for you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago #8487 by Vadim
Judging by your question, you did not try to go to a page and navigate through the menu to other products, try, then understand what the problem is. Reinstall the component I do not need.
More
8 years 6 months ago #8489 by Huyen Tran
Dear Vadimit
I create a video. that checked your site. Please view it

Thanks

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vadim
More
8 years 6 months ago #8493 by Vadim
Thank you very much, put the pictures in the style z-index is equal to 1, the error disappeared. Unfortunately I do not understand the meaning of this action, and I would like to. I would be grateful for clarification
More
8 years 6 months ago #8494 by Huyen Tran
Hi vadimt.
Please give me your account via private message. I will test line code.I will find where can add line code and no effect other component on your site
I will write the solution when fixed for you,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
8 years 6 months ago #8497 by Vadim
Thanks for the help, but the site is not my client categorically against giving access, even temporarily. Now it works, if I have an impact on other components and he can not cope, then I will return again. Thanks again for the help
More
8 years 6 months ago #8498 by Huyen Tran
Dear vadimt.
Thanks your feedback.
Ok. If you still don't done. You can go back and I will help you.
Thanks you again.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds