Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

compress Component JUX VM Megamenu duplicates the menu items

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8668 by Vadim
Suddenly duplicated menu items, and a few times. The number of products specified in the parent menu remains the same And the sheer number of products in virtuemart is also not changed. You can see it on screenshots the First item of the second menu bar, fourth indent (andalusia). The extra points appeared In the administrative section. In other areas nothing has changed.
Note: while deleted the category, But the problem remains!

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Vadim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8684 by Huyen Tran
Dear Vadimt.
Thank you for using product our.
Please give me link your site and your account of the administrator via private message.
I will check it for you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
8 years 6 months ago #8685 by Vadim
The link to the website you have nothing to see, I deleted those categories, which was a mistake And uploaded them again.
I noticed that this bug appears when I remove the products from the other categories, At this point lose all the settings menu.
The administrator account I can't give to anyone Under the terms of the contract with the customer.
In the event of a recurrence of this bug will create a new topic

More
8 years 6 months ago #8686 by Huyen Tran
Dear Vadimt.
Thank your feedback.
1. Because In my site, My product has not the error. I can't check your problem if not access your site.
2. we will only check my product on your site and doesn't affect other product on your site.
Hope you can understand and sympathy for me.
Thanks a lot

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
8 years 6 months ago #8711 by Vadim
Unfortunately, Under the terms of the contract with the customer, I can't give you access to the site. But I think the problem is in the interaction of template of your module. I can send you the template And you will be able to install it and check it out.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8713 by Huyen Tran
Dear vadimt.
Thanks your feedback.
I will try to check it on my site. Please give me your template via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds