Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Charity compnent not working at all

More
8 years 9 months ago #6187 by ozbit
I purchased this component over jgive and others thinking it looked promising ...However, after install I cannot create causes successfully, edit details or remove functionality.
When I create an event it shows up as gibberish like this in the webpage.

J1436659200X_C00AMR0UTC2015_001436659200041_SunAMUTCE_July+0000RJulAMUTC_0C7 - J1436918400X_C00AMR0UTC2015_001436918400041_WedAMUTCE_July+0000RJulAMUTC_0C7

when I try to edit a cause the information already entered is not visible. There seems a lot wrong with this component.
Please advise ASAP .
our website is www.vanulife.com

Thanks
Al

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #6195 by ozbit
Hello Guys...Any update after I granted site access?
Thanks
Al

More
8 years 9 months ago #6212 by GDragon
Hi ozbit,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for late response because we just have weekend. Thanks for your feedback about bugs in packages. Have a little bug in database example cause this error.
I check your site and install new package. Now all working fine. Please check your site again and feedback!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 9 months ago #6228 by ozbit
Hello
Thanks for some fixes. However, the donate page does not work...Information is missing....and there is the following at the bottom of the page.
account This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / abc123!!

and when we follow through to paypal receive following message..
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com .

Also, the thermostat is not display properly ..
Thanks
al

More
8 years 9 months ago #6234 by GDragon
Hi ozbit,
Thanks for your reply!
I checked your site and see you don't config plugin payment. That's cause donation don't work.
You can config plugin payment by go to :
extension manager -> plugin manager -> select type is juxpayment
You will see 2 plugin. You must enter your paypal and 2co account
Note: account at donate form have red color. We use if customer want to test it. (You can config test mode at back-end of plugin) . When you test all OK you can remove it (i can help you do that).
About thermometer thanks for your reply! I checked your site and see when you display it at small position as sidebar you can choose option sidebar at back-end to get the best display!
Hope this help!
Please check then feedback! Many thanks!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 9 months ago #6239 by ozbit
Hello Thanks for your efforts thus far.....JUts one more thing I think...The component present well on the home page this link.
vanulife.com/index.php?Itemid=237

however on the donate page...it squash the right menu of thermostat ,event and joomla menu...This is not present on any other page...I think the donate page is badly formatted.....Not like this before.

vanulife.com/index.php/component/jux_cha...-vanulife&Itemid=237

Thanks Al

More
8 years 9 months ago #6243 by GDragon
Hi Ozbit,
Thanks for your reply!
I checked when you enable SEO URL at global settings the module don't show. When you disable it all working fine. I'll notice this problem with menu system.
In this case at the home page you should use a module to display causes as our demo.
I'll upgrade this in next versions!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 9 months ago #6256 by ozbit
OK..I think I know what you mean...but every time I check there is another problem..
The countdown clock on vanuatu college reads 73 days but the backend is set to almost two years.

This component seems very buggy and perhaps not read for sale ..i wonder whether I should have gone with something more mature like jgive????

This is becoming a problem.
AL

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #6264 by GDragon
Hi ozbit,
Thanks for your reply!

Best regards,
--GD--
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by GDragon.

More
8 years 9 months ago #6276 by ozbit
I have rechecked it ..it is 72 days...

refer to image
Attachments:

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds