Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle The CSS3 Mega Menu module not correctly works. Where settings?

More
7 years 7 months ago #13986 by VIPersone
Hello.
I have bought from you the second CSS Mega Menu module.... The first Virtuemart module correctly hasn't started working. The second TOO module doesn't work! You in the description have point 5.6. "Menu Item parameters". In the menu there is no such bookmark after installation of your module and a plug-in. I have Joomla in Russian, but I can send a screen that you were convinced that your NOT module WORKS!!!! At me costs Joomla 3.4.0 (PHP 5.3.29). What should I do with your modules?
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13991 by Huyen Tran
HI Vipersone.
Thanks your our product,
Please give me your mail. I send for you a package and check it again.
Please remove package and install it again.
in this package have about module and plugin. can you just install module and still doesn't install plugin yet.
Please contact with me via my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #13997 by VIPersone
Good afternoon.
I have understood: it is necessary to include at first jQuery then a bookmark in the menu appears. When everything is made with the menu, it is necessary to disconnect jQuery. Such sequence. Otherwise there is a conflict of jQuery.
By the way, I have noticed a small error: if a mouse to drive according to the open menu, it sometimes is automatically involuntarily closed.

More
7 years 7 months ago #14000 by Huyen Tran
Hi Vipersone.
Thanks your feedback to me again.
You had solved for this problem???

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 7 months ago #14006 by VIPersone
Good afternoon. I have solved the first problem. And the second not yet. Sometimes the menu is closed involuntarily.

More
7 years 7 months ago #14021 by Huyen Tran
Hi Viper.
I'm sorry for reply late.
Please give me link your site.
NOTE: why you don't trust us. We works with many customer and fixed many the error on customer site.
when we work on site of customer, we usually be careful, only edit code on our product and don't affect to other product on customer site.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds