Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Noo Phoenix - preloader

More
9 years 1 month ago #3095 by Ivana
Hi. Is there a way to display the preloader ONLY on first homepage load?
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 month ago #3126 by Tinh Nguyen
Replied by Tinh Nguyen on topic Noo Phoenix - preloader
Hi,

On topic:
www.joomlaux.com/forum/joomla-templates/...nix-hidden-menu.html
I see you had fixed.
Thank you!

You can go back if you have other question.

Regards,
T
More
9 years 1 month ago #3127 by Ivana
Replied by Ivana on topic Noo Phoenix - preloader
Ok I'll write what I planned, and you tell me if you think that's ok, or if there's a smarter way to do it. :)
Bear in mind I'm not a programmer, but a designer with a working knowledge of Joomla! administration.

I duplicated the block header.php, the other file is headerp.php.
In header.php I deleted the preloader segment. So the block headerp.php contains the preloader, and header.php does not.
In an template instance for home page I am using headerp.php block, and all other pages are asigned to another template instance with header.php block.

So far I have the problem that without preloader segment in header.php block my spotlight segment is much too close to the top of the page, I need to put a margin-top somewhere, or maybe include a margin-bottom in header.php.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.
More
9 years 1 month ago #3144 by Ivana
Ok. If you purchased the company or whatever it is you did, could you please get to know the products and provide better support? Thank you.
More
9 years 1 month ago #3148 by Tinh Nguyen
Hi,

I see what you did right there, that's OK.

Regards,
T
More
9 years 1 week ago #3740 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Noo Phoenix - preloader
I must be blind or something, because for the life of me cannot find the preloader on this template. What is the module name or where do I go to edit that proloader setup?
More
9 years 1 week ago #3751 by Tinh Nguyen
Hello Libertyadmin!

Thank for contacting us!
Please send me link of your site and your admin account via private message. I will check for you soon.

Best Regards,
T
More
9 years 1 week ago #3765 by Ivana

libertyadmin wrote: I must be blind or something, because for the life of me cannot find the preloader on this template. What is the module name or where do I go to edit that proloader setup?

You won't find the settings anywhere! You have to edit the code in 2 different files, with concequences, I might add...
The template is really beautiful, but you can't change much from the stuff in demo, like style of the module if you put it on a different position, settings for the preloader and such. It's a shame...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinh Nguyen
More
9 years 1 week ago #3774 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Noo Phoenix - preloader
Mzlaki,

It seems you have been down this road before with little success. I picked this theme because as you said it is beautiful... but I am beginning to see that it's not like other Joomla templates in regards to its ease of modification. I do need to change the preloader settings though. If you could point me to the files responsible maybe I can tweak the code to make it more user friendly.

T,

Please don't take any offense please, but I am just asking a simple question as to how to change the preloader, so I don't feel comfortable giving you admin access to my site. If you could provide some sort of insight without requiring admin access to the site, or at least tell me what you would be doing to if I give you admin access that would make things easier.
More
9 years 1 week ago #3775 by Ivana
I know exactly what you mean. I have struggled with it simply because I bought it and didn't want my money to go to waste, so I figured out a lot of things by myself, even though I'm more a designer than a programmer. You can see my site at bitagroup.ca/

As for disabling the preloader, it can be done, however, it creates a "disturbance" in the layout, and all the positions are shifted upwards, which can be fixed with margins and such.
I asked the same question, and gave the answer myself, sadly, here: www.nootheme.com/forum/joomla-templates/...bling-preloader.html

Feel free to contact me if you need some help, I'll try...
Ivana
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds