Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Capulus template problem in mobile view

More
9 years 1 month ago #3578 by Jim
I am using the Capulus template for a coffee shop but my menu items list is longer than what is in the demo. So when I go to the menu page and click on "Coffee" a list comes up with a colored background. The problem is my list is longer than the colored background so I need to change the length of the colored background. I have successfully discovered where to do this for the regular web version that is used for a desktop or laptop computer. But I cannot find where to change it for mobile devices such as tablets or smart phones. So when I look at the site on my laptop, everything looks good. But when viewing on my smart phone, the menu list is hard to read because the colored background does not extend all the way behind the list of items.

I have included a screen shot for clarity.

Thanks.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 month ago #3611 by Jackie
Hi Jneub.
Thank you for choosing our product.
To increase height of back-ground color for mobile device, please add css below
@media (max-width: 767px)
.menu-list-page .menu-item .list-item {
height: 413px; /* change value here */
}
I can't tell you where is line to change it, because when i did it, i add to less file, then compile to css. And T3 framework save css to local folder.
Check it and feedback me again.
Regards.
Jackie.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #3707 by Jim
That worked great! Thanks!. I had actually adjusted that section before but I didn't make a large enough adjustment. If anyone else needs it, it is around line 3617 in the template.css

Jim
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #3713 by Jackie
Thank you for feedback us.
Ok. I'll update it soon.
Regards.
Jackie.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds