Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Backgrond Image

More
3 years 11 months ago #38879 by Stephen Devine
I have selected a background image, so that when the video will not play, the image will show. However, the image will not cover the space. Is there anyway to change the setting for the background image ? I want to set the background-size to 100%,100% so it will stretch to fill the screen when resized.

The video works find and resizes just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #38880 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Backgrond Image
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
You can tell me if you want to say whether the problem is on the desktop or is the problem on the mobile screen ?
And you can provide information login back-end
I will check and try custom it for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 11 months ago #38891 by Stephen Devine
Replied by Stephen Devine on topic Backgrond Image
It is on both mobile and on the computer. The image is resizing, and as the screen get smaller, the image stays in its proportional size and shrinks to fit the width. The problem is that it leaves a black space at the bottom because the image isn't stretching to cover. I would usually use something like background-size: cover; or background-size: 100% 100%; with background-repeat: no repeat; to solve this. If you could point me in the right direction as to where in the plugin CSS the commands would go, I would be happy to fix it myself. Or, could this be done through the custom CSS box that you supply on the Custom tab? I am already using the custom code to get rid of those diagonal lines on that box, which works fine. You may want to consider that as a bug fix in the next version.

If you would please just give me some instruction on how to fix it, that would be great. I don't know you well enough to hand over any passwords or login.

More
3 years 11 months ago #38894 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Backgrond Image
Hi
You can add the css code you want to the advanced tab, but I'm trying to understand why I don't see the problem, you can also send the login information because this is the only security I have for you to see it, and our customers also provide login information for ease of checking the issue
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds