Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file scaling beyond screen width and height -&- no loop still loops

More
2 years 7 months ago #40641 by Maarten Elout
Hi,

The module seems to be scaling beyond the width and height of the browser window. Also setting loop to NO still has it looping.

Please assist, thank you!

Maarten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #40643 by HaiND
Hi
Now if you want to not loop the video you have to set auto play to false
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you want to disable loop, you really don't want to loop?
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
2 years 7 months ago #40657 by Maarten Elout
Hi HaIND,

Ideally I want the video to autoplay on loading the page but just once. So no loop, cause that will drive people up the wall when there's constant video and audio when they're visiting. It's not like we're playing ambient background music with video of landscapes on our website, which would be fine in a loop. We're showing short clips of our theater productions, which is a bit different I suppose.

So with autoplay off and loop off a visitor will have to press play, which I don't think they'll do. This means we're missing out on automatically showcasing our productions and triggering people to buy tickets. I'm gathering from your response that autoplaying the video just once is not an option?

VIDEO SCALING
The video still scales beyond the width and height of the browser window. Anything we can fix there?

Many thanks,

Maarten

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds