Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Problem adding Unite Revolution2 module to layout

More
9 years 1 month ago #3045 by Louise Davison
I'm wanting to use the integrated Unite Revolution2 slider in the home page slider position as the documentation suggests, but I must have some missing css or something. I couldn't use QuickStart, so I had to FTP the relevant file folders inside Quickstart on my local drive to my AWS website to get the module to show in the modules list. Without the proper css, though, there is no Save button, so I can't add the module to my layout.

I've done a visual check of each file folder in QuickStart on my local drive against my website, and I can't find anything missing (file sizes are the same, too). Can you tell me where I can look next? I've attached a snapshot of the module settings.

Thanks!
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 month ago #3047 by Louise Davison
Some additional info on this problem: I reinstalled the module from the zip file and the first tab of the admin page for Unite Revolution 2 Slider is now showing as it should, but the remaining tabs are now missing and there's still no Save (submit) button anywhere in sight. The console is showing the dreaded 'Uncaught Reference Error: writeDynaList is not defined' message, too. Attached is a screenshot of the error message I'm getting
Attachments:
More
9 years 1 month ago #3060 by Tinh Nguyen
Hello!

Thank for your contacting with us!
Please provide me your link site and admin account (You can send message for me to ensure your site is private). I will check it soon.

Regards,
T
More
9 years 2 days ago #4028 by Tinh Nguyen
Hi Louise,

Thank you for using our products!

It's been a long time I didn't see your reply. Therefore, I will close this topic.
If you have any other questions and need our support, please create a new topic for that.

Best Regards,
T
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds